Women and Child Development Dept Chhattisgarh - Online Application form 2014
Directorate of Women and Child Development, Chhattisgarh (CG) invites Online applications from Indian citizens for the post of Block Coordinators, Block Project Assistant, District Coordinator, District Project Assistant and other various posts. Interested Candidates may apply Online on or before 24th March, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
Number of vacancies : 216
Name of posts :
1. Consultant (Nutrition & Child Development) : 1
2. Consultant (BCC & Capacity Building) : 1
3. Consultant (Social Development & Community Mobilization) : 1
4. Consultant (Monitoring & Evaluation) : 1
5. Consultant (Procurement) : 1
6. Consultant (Financial Management) : 1
7. Consultant (Accountant) : 1
8. Project Associate : 1
9. Secretarial Assistant : 1
10. Data Entry Operator : 1
11. District Coordinator : 11
12. District Project Assistant : 11
13. Block Coordinators : 92
14. Block Project Assistant : 92
Age Limit :
1. Consultant (Financial Management) : Max age is 65 years.
2. For Secretarial Assistant and DEO : Between 18 years to 35 years.
3. For all other remaining posts : Max age is 45 years.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed 10+2 / Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in relevant discipline.
How to Apply : Eligible Candidates have to apply only through the online registration system of WCD Chhattisgarh website : www.issnip.cgwcd.com or www.wcd.nic.in/issnip/home.htm
Last date for Online submission of application form : 24th March, 2014
Click here to get the recruitment notification.
Click here to apply online .