SSC Stenographers Limited Departmental Competitive Exam 2014
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a Stenographers Grade C Limited Departmental Competitive Examination on 11th May, 2014. Candidates who want to appear for this exam, they may send their filled application form on or before 04th April, 2014. More detailed information such as age limit, educational qualification , selection process etc is mentioned below.
SSC Stenographer Grade C Exam Details :
Name of Posts : Stenographer grade C
Name of Department :
1. Central Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’;
2. Stenographers Cadre of Indian Foreign Service (B) Grade-II;
3. Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’;
4. Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’;
5. Election Commission of India Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’;
6. Central Vigilance Commission Stenographers service Grade ‘C’;
Age Limit : Candidates should not have crossed the age of 50 years as on 04th April, 2014. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
Selection Method : Candidates will be appointed on Stenographer post on the basis of marks obtained in Competitive written examination.
Syllabus of Stenographer exam :
1. General Awareness : 100 marks
2. Comprehension and Writing Ability of english Language : 100 marks
How to Apply : Candidates who want to take admission to the examination are required to apply in the prescribed application form and send the form to the following address :
Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12,
C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504
SSC Stenographer Exam Dates :
last date for receipt of application form : 04-04-2014
Last date for submission of application form for candidates residing in remote areas : 11-04-2014
Click here to get the official notification and application form.