Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Recruitment 2014 - Apply Online for 738 posts
Nuclear Fuel Complex invites On-Line Applications for the various posts mention below. Interested Candidates may fill online application form from 24th March, 2014 to 12th April, 2014. The detailed information such as eligibility, selection process, pay scale , exam fee etc is mentioned below.
NFC Recruitment Details :
Number of posts : 738
Name of posts :
I. Technical Officer/D
1. Mechanical: 01 Post
2. Electrical : 01 Post
II. Technical Posts:
A. Category I Trainees
3. Mechanical Engg.: 55 Posts
4. Chemical Engg: 15 Posts
5. Electrical: 09 Posts
6. Electronics: 02 Posts
7. Metallurgy: 04 Posts
8. Chemistry: 03 Posts
9. Physics: 02 Posts
10. MPC (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry): 10 Posts
B. Category II Trainees:
11. Fitter: 260 Posts
12. Turner: 40 Posts
13. Welder: 27 Posts
14. Machinist: 18 Posts
15. Electrical: 50 Posts
16. Crane/ Fork Lift Operator: 07 Posts
17. Electronics/ Instrumentation: 16 Posts
18. Carpenter: 06 Posts
19. Plumber: 06 Posts
20. Rigger: 07 Posts
21. Lab Technician: 18 Posts
22. Chemical Plant Operator: 92 Posts
III. Technician/B (Mason): 06 Posts
IV. Technician/C (Boiler Operator): 04 Posts
V. Administrative Posts:
23. Stenographer Grade-II: 09 Posts
24. Stenographer Grade-III: 12 Posts
VI. Auxiliary Posts :
25. Work Assistant/A (Workshop, Plant, Lab)/ Hospital Work Assistant/A: 58 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Post no. I : M.E/ M.Tech or B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering
2. For post no. II : Diploma in relevant field of Engineering, B.Sc. (Chemistry as principal and Physics/ Mathematics), SSC/ HSC with a minimum of 60% marks with Science and Mathematics + ITI/ NCVT Certificate in the relevant trade.
3. For post no. III : SSC or HSC with Science and Mathematics +ITI/ NCVT Certificate in the Masonry Trade.
4. For post no. IV : SSC with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate
5. For post no. V : SSC or equivalent with Minimum speed of 100 wpm in shorthand in English.
6. For post no. VI : SSC pass
Age limit :
1. For post no. 1 : Below 40 years.
2. For post no II (category I ) : Between 18 years to 24 years.
3. For post no. II (Category II) : Between 18 years to 22 years.
4. For post no. III : Between 18 years to 25 years.
5. For post no. IV : Between 18 years to 30 years.
6. For post no. V & VI : Between 18 years to 27 years.
Examination Fee :
1. For Technical Officer : Rs. 250/-.
2. For Trainee Category I & Stenographer Gr. III : Rs. 150/-.
3. For Other posts : Rs. 100/-.
How to Apply : Candidates can fill Online Application form through Official website nfcrecruitment.in before last date of form submission i.e 12th April, 2014. Candidates are advised to take print out of filled application form and retain it for future use.
Important Dates :
Opening date for online submission of application : 24-03-2014
Closing date for online submission of application : 12-04-2014
Click here to get the recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply Online .