MDCC Bank Recruitment 2014 - Online Application form 2014
Madhya District City Central Co-operative (MDCC) Bank, Bangalore has issued notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & Junior Assistant, Driver and Attendant posts. Interested Candidates may fill Online Application form before 28th March, 2014. More detailed information such as age limit, educational qualification , selection process etc is mentioned below.
Complete vacancy details in MDCC Bank
Number of vacancies : 57
Name of Posts :
1. Junior Engineer : 01 post
2. Jr. Assistant/Supervisor/Cash Assistant : 44 posts
3. Driver : 02 posts
4. Attender : 10 posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess following qualification according to the posts
1. For Jr. Engineer : Full time Regular degree of Civil Engineering (BE in civil engineering).
2. For Jr. Assistants : Candidates must be graduated and have computer knowledge.
3. For Driver & Attender post : 10th class pass
Age Limit : Candidates should have completed the age of 18 years and Max age limit for all the post is stated below.
1. For general Candidates : 35 years.
2. 2A,2B,3A & 3B Candidates : 38 years.
3. Reserved Candidates : 40 years.
Application Fee :
1. Candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay Rs. 600/-.
2. Unreserved Category candidates are required to pay Rs. 300 as Examination fee.
Selection process : Selection is totally based on the performance of candidates in written examination.
How to Apply : Intellectual and desiring candidates would be required to fill online application form (available on Bank website) for above mentioned post. Only one application should be filled for each post.
Important Dates :
last date for filling online application form : 28-03-2014
Click here to get the recruitment notification.
Click here to fill Online Application form .