Mahakosh Recruitment 2014 - Clerk & Accountant Online Application form
The Directorate Of Accounts & Treasuries (DAT), Maharashtra invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling up of the 392 vacancies of Accounts Clerk (Accounting Clerk) and Junior Accountant Posts. Interested Candidates may apply online on or before 09th April, 2014. The educational qualification, age limit, selection process and application fee etc are available below.
Mahakosh Recruitment 2014 Details :
Number of vacancies : 392
Name of posts :
1. Accounts Clerk : 327 posts
2. Junior Accountant : 65 posts
Eligibility for Clerk Posts :
Age Limit : Candidates age should not below 18 years and not above 33 years as on 01.03.2014. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess following qualifications as per post
1. For Accounts Clerk : 10th Class passed with 55% Marks. (Preference will be given for the candidates who have completed graduation in commerce or Maths or Economics ). Typing speed in Marathi language should be 30 W.P.M and in English Language should be 40 W.P.M.
2. For Junior Accountant : Must completed Degree in Commerce / Maths/ Economics with 55% marks.
Pay Scale :
1. Accounts Clerk : Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
2. Junior Accountant : Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Online Test and Interview.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates would fill online application form from MAHAKOSH website : http://mahakosh.maharashtra.gov.in
Important Dates :
Opening Date for submission of Online Application : 19th March, 2014
Closing date for submission of Online Application : 09th April, 2014
Click here to view the Official Notification .
Click here to Apply Online.