NIFT Recruitment 2014 - Online Application form
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) invites Online Applications from the Indian nationals for filling up of 275 vacancies of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Project Engineer, Deputy Director (F&A), Executive Engineer & Other Posts on contract/ deputation basis. Interested Candidates may fill Online Application on or before 10th March, 2014. Brief details regarding NIFT Recruitment 2014 is mentioned below.
Number of vacancies : 275
Name of Posts :
1. Professor: 19 Posts
2. Associate Professor: 05 Posts
3. Assistant Professor: 141 Posts
4. Project Engineer: 01 Post
5. Deputy Director (F & A): 04 Posts
6. Executive Engineer: 06 Posts
7. Hindi Officer: 01 Post
8. Accounts Officer: 05 Posts
9. Computer Engineer: 08 Posts
10. Sr. Assistant (Accts): 10 Posts
11. JE: 10 Posts
(i) Electrical: 05 Posts
(ii) Civil: 05 Posts
12. Research Assistant (Admin): 04 Posts
13. Assistant (Accounts): 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age limit :
1. For Post No. 1 : Max age is 50 years.
2. For post no. 2 : max age is 45 years.
3. For post no. 3 : Max age is 35 years.
4. For post no. 4,5,6 : Age Between 30 years to 45 years.
5. For Post no. 7 : Between 25 years to 35 years.
6. For remaining post : Kindly see the official notification.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have done UG/ PG Diploma/ Degree in relevant area from a recognized institute or University . For complete details, kindly see the official notification.
Selection Process : NIFT has the right to shortlist the candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test.
Application Fee :
A. For the post of Professor :
1. General Candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/-.
2. SC/ST/PHP Candidates are requried to pay Rs. 500/-.
B. For other posts :
1. General Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. SC/ST/PHP Candidates need to pay Rs. 250 through Demand Draft drawn in favour of NIFT payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply : Eligible Candidates would required to apply Online through NIFT Website http://www.nift.ac.in/ and after that send their printed copies of applications along with demand draft to the following address :
Registrar, NIFT Head Office,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.
Last date for online form submission : 10th March, 2014
Click here to view the Recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply online.