ICICI Bank Walk in Interview for Junior Officer Post - Graduate Jobs
ICICI Bank is currently hiring the Graduates candidates for appointing them on Junior Officer -Sales posts. Interested Candidates are required to register their applications for attending the walk in Interview on various dates. More details of ICICI bank Walk in Interview is mentioned below.
ICICI bank Recruitment 2014 complete details :
Name of Posts : Junior Officer-sales
Walk in Interview is conducted in various states, so candidates are urged to check the interview venue of their corresponding states and grab this golden opportunity to become a member of ICICI group.
Educational Qualifications : Candidates must be class 12th passed or Graduates in any Stream from a recognized Board.
Age Limit : Candidates age must lie between 20 years to 26 years.
Key Skills :
1. Candidate should have the ability to build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
2. Should maintain the ability to generate ideas which can help him / her and the team to achieve the targets, assigned.
3. Should be able to engage with people in a convincing manner.
4. Drive and passion for results.
5. Good communication skills (English & Hindi & Local Language) and verbal ability.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to submit their resume or apply online on Bank website. After applying Online, kindly take print out of application form and bring it at the Interview venue.
Walk in Interview Date : 10th, 15th, 18th to 22nd, 24th to 29th, 31st March 2014 @ 9 AM to 4 PM
Click here to get the complete details .
Click here to apply online.