Govt of India Press Recruitment 2014 - Book Binder , DTP Operator , Machine Minder
Government of Indian Press, Coimbatore issued notification for filling up of the 21 vacancies of Book Binder, STP Operator , Machine Minder and programming & System Administrative Assistants posts . Interested Candidates may apply by sending their application form within 25 days from the date of Advertisement. More detailed information regarding this recruitment are mentioned below.
Name of the Organization : Govt of India Press
Name of Posts :
1. Book Binder : 12 posts
2. DTP Operator : 02 posts
3. Machine minder : 02 posts
4. Programming & System Administrative Assistants : 05 posts
Educational Qualification :
1. For Book Binder : 8th Class passed or its equivalent.
2. For STP Operator : 10+2 or its equivalent and Typing Speed of 30 WPM in English.
3. For Machine Minder : 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics and Chemistry as Subjects or its Equivalent.
4. For Programming and System Administrative Assistants: National Trade Certificate issued by national Council for vocational training in Computer operator 7 programming Assistant Trade.
Age Limit : Candidates age should not be above 65 years . Age Relaxable by 5 years is given to Central Civilian Govt Employees.
Pay Scale :
1. For first year : Rs. 2100/-.
2. For 2nd year : Rs. 2400/-.
3. For 3rd year : Rs. 2800/-.
Selection process : Selection will be made on the basis of written test and Interview.
How to Apply : Candidates are requested to download the application form through official website, then fill the application form in all respects and along with all required documents send it to following address :
Manager, Government of Indian Press,
Last date for receipt of application form : within 25 days from the date of issued of the Advertisement Employment News (11th April 2014).
Click here to get the recruitment notification.