WB TET 2014 Application Form - West Bengal TET Exam 2014 notification
West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) will conduct West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB TET) 2014 on 09th March, 2014. WBSSC invites application in prescribed format for filling up of the 4900 vacancies of Pass Graduate Teacher Posts. Candidates who want to appear for West Bengal TET Exam 2014 , they may send their application on or before 08th February, 2014. More details such as WBTET 2014 Application form , notification, Exam date are available below.
Name of Examination : West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test
Number of vacancies : 4900
Name of posts : Pass Graduate Teacher (WBTET)
WBTET 2014 Exam Details : West Bengal TET will be held for those candidates who intends to become Teachers in Primary (Class I to V) and Upper Primary(Class VI to VIII) Schools in the state of West Bengal. TET is a compulsory Examination for all the B.Ed qualified Candidates to be considered for Teacher jobs in all govt run schools and private schools.
Educational Qualification :
Eligibilty for WB TET 2014 :
1. For those who want to become Teacher (Class I to V) : Passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks or candidates appearing in final 2 years Diploma in elementary Education/4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed)/2 year Diploma in Education in Special Education.
2. For those who want to become Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII) : B.A/B.Sc and appearing in Final 2 year D.Ed/B.A/B.Sc with at least 45 % marks and passed/appearing in B.Ed/Secondary Education with at least 50% marks or passed in Final 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed).
WB TET 2014 will be held in 2 papers viz
1. Paper I (Class I to V)
2. Paper II (Class VI to VIII)
Selection process : Candidates will have to appear in West Bengal TET Examination. Candidates who will be qualified in TET Exam, they will be appointed on tteacher post.
Application Fee :
1. General and OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 250 Only.
2. SC/ST/PWD Candidates are required to pay Only Rs. 80/-.
How to Apply : Candidates can obtain the Application OMR forms
from the 847 post offices in West Bengal circle . Then Fill the form and along with required certificates and documents send it to concerned address given in the notification.
Important Dates :
Last date for submission of application : 08th February, 2014
Date of WBTET 2014 Examination : 09th March, 2014
Click here for WBTET 2014 notification and Exam Date.
*****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible****