UGC NET 2014 Notification, Exam dates, Online Application form and Eligibility Criteria
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) invites Online Applications from Indian Nationals to Join CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test . UGC NET June 2014 Online Registration process & Notification will be available from 10th February, 2014 and end up on 04th March, 2014. www.iupsc.in provides the complete details of UGC NET 2014 such as Exam Date, Online Application form and Notification , kindly read this article completely.
About UGC NET 2014 :
CSIR has conducted Joint University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (NET) twice in a year . CSIR NET is conducted to appoint the candidates on Junior Research Fellowship and to check the eligibility for Lectureship.
Eligibility for UGC NET 2014 :
Age Limit :
1. For JRF (NET) posts : Candidates age should not exceed 28 years as on 01/01/2014.
2. For LS(NET) : Not Mentioned.
Educational Qualification :
1. For JRF post : Candidates should have done BS-4 years program/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/ Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree/BSc (Hons) or equivalent degree or students enrolled in integrated MS-Ph.D program with at least 55% marks for General & OBC (50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually handicapped candidates) .
Note : Candidates having bachelor’s degree, whether Science, engineering or any other discipline, will be eligible for fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for Ph.D/integrated Ph.D. program within the validity period of two years.
2. For Lectureship (NET) : Candidates must possess Ph.D degree with qualified Master’s Degree before 19 September 1991, with minimum 50% Marks.
Examination Fee :
1. General Candidates are required to pay Rs. 400/-.
2. Other Backward Classes (OBC) Candidates need to Pay Rs. 200/-.
3. SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped Candidates have to pay only Rs. 100/-.
How to Apply : Candidates seeking Admission to the Test (UGC-NET June 2014) must apply Online through a link www.ugcnetonline.in . After submission of online application, Candidates have to send hard copy of completely filled Online Application form along with Examination fee to the Address given below :
Sr. Controller of Examination,
Human Resource Development Group,
Examination Unit, CSIP Complex,
Library Avenue, Pusa, New- Delhi, Pin- 110012
Important Dates of UGC NET 2014 :
Date for commencement of Online registration : 10-02-2014
Last date for Online submission of application : 04-03-2014
Last date for receipt of hard copy of Online Application : 08-03-2014
Date of UGC NET 2014 Exam : 22-06-2014
UGC NET 2014 notification and Online form will be available on http://www.ugcnetonline.in/
****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible****