RRC East Central Railway Recruitment 2014 - Apprentice Training
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) East Central Railway (ECR) has issued notification for the recruitment to the 422 posts of Apprentice Training under Apprenticeship Act-1961. Interested Candidates can send their application in prescribed application format on or before 14th march, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
Number of vacancies : 422
Name of Posts :
1. Fitter : 240 posts
2. Machinist : 02 posts
3. Welder : 12 posts
4. Electrician : 18 posts
5. M.M.T.M : 01 post
6. Turner : 03 posts
7. Wireman : 29 posts
8. Mechanic : 08 posts
9. Electronics Mechanic : 70 posts
10. Mechanic (Diesel) : 39 posts
Age Limit :
1. For Unreserved candidates : Between 15 years to 24 years i.e the date of birth should be within 01.01.1990 to 01.01.1999.
2. For OBC Candidates : Between 15 years to 27 years i.e the date of birth should be within 01.01.1987 to 01.01.1999.
3. For SC/ST Candidates : Between 15 years to 29 years i.e the date of birth should be within 01.01.1985 to 01.01.1999.
4. Persons with Disability : Between 15 years to 34 years.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed 10th Class or equivalent recognized examination from a recognized Board/university with not less than 50% marks and must have ITI Degree (NCVT) in the trades.
Selection Process : Selection will be base on the performance in written test and Viva-Voce.
Application Fee :
1. General and OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 40/-
2. SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen/Women Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply : Candidates would required to send dully filled application form along with relevant enclosures/Documents at the following address :
Senior Divisional Personnel Officer,
East Central Railway, Mughalsarai,
PO-Mughalsarai, District-Chandauli (UP),
Last date for receipt of Application form : 14th March, 2014
Click here to get the Recruitment Notification .