SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2014 - JE Recruitment & Online Application form 2014
Staff Selection Commission invites Online Applications from young, motivated and talented professionals for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil, Civil & Electrical, Electrical & Mechanical, QS & C, Civil & Mechanical) in various departments. Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination on 25.05.2014.
Interested Candidates may fill JE Online Application form 2014 from 01st March, 2014 to 28th March, 2014 by 05:00 PM. The educational qualification, age limit, application fee and steps to apply online etc details are provided below.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2014 Details :
Name of Examination : Combined All India Open Examination
Name of Posts : Junior Engineer
1. Civil & Electrical, CPWD
2. Civil & Electrical, Department of Posts
3. Civil, Border Roads Organization (BRO), Ministry of Defence
4. Electrical and Mechanical, Border Roads Organization (BRO), Ministry of Defence
5. Civil, MES
6. Electrical & Mechanical, MES
7. Quantity Surveying and Contract, MES
8. Civil & Mechanical, CWC and Farakka Barrage
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer (JE) :
Age Limit :
1. For post no. 1 & 2 : Between 18 years to 27 years.
2. For post no. 5 & 6 : Max age is 30 years.
3. For post no. 8 : Max age is 32 years.
4. For post no. 7 : Between 18 years to 27 years.
5. For post no. 3 & 4 : Max age is 30 years as on 01.01.2014.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have obtained Degree or Diploma in Civil , Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
Selection process : Selection will be based on written test and interview.
Application Fee :
1. General/OBC candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/-.
2. Women/ SC/ ST/ PH/ EXS candidates are not required to pay any fees.
Note : Fees is to be paid through State Bank of India either in the form of Challan or through SBI net banking.
How to Apply : Candidates would required to register their applications through online mode from SSC Online portal www.ssconline.nic.in before 28th March, 2014. Candidates will have to complete both registration such as Part-I and Part-II . Kindly take print out of filled e-application form and retain it for future use.
Note : Candidates can also apply through offline mode viz Candidates can download the application form using the link given below and then fill the application form ad send it to address given in the notification.
Important dates of SSC JE Exam 2014 :
Opening date for commencement of Online Registration : 01-03-2014
Last date for filling Online Application form of part-I : 26-03-2014
Last date for submission of online application form of part-II : 28-03-2014
Last date for the people living in remote areas : 04-04-2014
SSC Junior Engineer Written Exam date : 25-05-2014
Get SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2014 Notification.
Fill SSC JE Online Application form 2014 here.
Download the SSC JE Application form.
www.iupsc.in wishing you Good Luck for Examination....