NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2014 - Current opening for 504 Medical Officers post
National Rural Health Mission, Haryana has issued notification for filling up of the 504 vacancies of Medical Officers post. Interested Candidates may send their Applications in prescribed format on or before 31st March, 2014 The educational qualification , age limit, selection process and other details are mentioned below.
NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2014 Details :
No. of vacancies : 504
Name of posts : Medical Officer
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess following qualifications :
1. Graduate in Medicine and Surgery of a recognized University or any recognized equivalent degree of any other University or Institutions recognized by the Medical Council of India.
2. Must be registered with Haryana or Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
3. Adequate knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit.
Age Limit : Candidates must have attend the age of 22 years and must not crossed the age of 40 years as on 01.10.2013.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300- Rs. 34800 + Grade Pay 5400 + NPA.
Selection process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
Application Fee :
1. Unreserved candidates are required to Pay Rs. 500/-.
2. Reserved category candidates are required to pay Rs. 250/-.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to download the Application form through official website, then fill the application form in all respects and along with relevant enclosures send it to the address given below :
Health Services, Haryana,
Last date for receipt of application form : 31-03-2014
Click here to view the Official Advertisement.
Click here to Download the Application form.
****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible ****