NCL Recruitment 2014 www.ncl.gov.in Apply Online for 2311 posts
Northern Coalfields Limited, Singrauli, a well known Public Sector Undertaking of Government of India in Coal Sector, invites applications from the citizens of India for filling up the 2311 vacancies of Staff Nurse, Asstt Foreman, Jr. Stenographer, ITI Fitter and Security Guard and Mining Sirdar posts . Interested Candidates may fill Online Application form through NCL website on or before 24th March, 2014 (extended to 05th April, 2014). More detailed information such as educational qualification, age limit , salary and steps to apply Online etc are mentioned below.
NCL Recruitment 204 complete details :
Number of vacancies : 2311
Name of Posts :
1. Staff Nurse, Grade-C : 05
2. Jr. Overman, Grade-C : 20
3. Mining Sirdar, Grade-C : 15
4. Dy. Mine Surveyor, Grade-C : 08
5. Jr. Stenographer (OL)-Rajbhasha, Gr. C : 10
6. Jr. Stenographer (English), Gr. C : 15
7. Tech. Radiographer /MRI Tech (Tr.), Gr.C : 02
8. ITI Electrician Trainee*, Cat III : 70
9. ITI Fitter Trainee*, Cat III : 130
10. ITI Welder Trainee*, Cat II : 15
11. HEMM Operator Trainee, Cat II : 242
12. Asst. Foreman (Tr.), Mechanical, Gr. C : 15
13. Asst. Foreman (Tr.), Electrical, Gr. C : 10
14. Astt Security Sub Inspector, Gr. D : 160
15. Security Guard, Gr. G : 1594
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed Matriculation /12th class or Diploma or Graduation from a recognized University.
Age Limit : Upper age limit is decided according to the caste.
1. For General Candidates : Between 18 yrs to 30 yrs.
2. For OBC Candidates : Between 18 yrs to 33 yrs.
3. For SC/ST Candidates : Between 18 yrs to 35 yrs.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on the performance in Skill Test & Interview Performance base.
Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/-.
2. SC/ST/PWD/Deept Candidates are not required to pay any fees.
Note : The application fee to be paid is Only through SBI Bank
demand draft made in favor of "Northern Coalfields Ltd, Singrauli"
payable at Morwa.
How to Apply : Candidates are first required to required to apply online using link available on http://www.ncl.gov.in>Career>Online Application 2014 .
After submission of online application, candidates will have to take hard copy of their printed application form and along with relevant documents send it to following address :
POST BOX NO. 2508,
KAROL BAGH POST OFFICE,
NEW DELHI- 110005
Important dates :
last date for submission of online application : 24th march, 2014 (extended to 05th April, 2014)
Last date for receipt of application form : 31st March, 2014 (12th April, 2014)
Click here to read the Recruitment Advertisement.
Click here to Apply Online.