www.bitsadmission.com BITSAT 2014 Online Application Form | Exam date
BITS Pilani is India’s leading Institute of Higher Education and a deemed university invites Online applications for appearing in BITSAT 2014 , an computer based Online test for Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes, first Semester 2014-15 at the BITS campuses in Pilani, Goa & Hyderabad. Interested Candidates can fill BITSAT 2014 Online application form through BITSAT website on or before 15th February, 2014. More details such as Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2014, Admission process, last date and Online application process of BITSAT 2014 is mentioned below.
BITSAT 2014 stands for BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE ADMISSION TEST (BITSAT).
BITSAT 2014 Online Entrance Examination will be held for those candidates who wants to pursue their careers in Engineering & Medical Fields .
Name of Programme : Integrated First Degree Programmes
1. B.E (Hons)
2. B.Pharm (Hons.)
4. M.Sc (Tech)
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2014 :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Admission to any of the First Degree Programmes except B.Pharm : Candidates should have passed the 12th examination from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics , Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
2. For admission to B.Pharm.(Hons.): Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English. However candidates with PCM may also apply for Pharmacy program
Note : Candidates should have obtained a min. of aggregate 75% marks in PCM or PCB. Only Students who are appearing for 12th examination in 2014 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2013 are eligible.
BITSAT 2014 Selection Process : Students will be selected on the basis of performance in BITSAT 2014 Online test and the Class XII Marks.
BITSAT 2014 Exam Pattern : BITSAT 2014 will be of total 3 hours duration (without break).
The Test consists of 4 parts as mentioned below :
1. Part I : Physics (40 questions)
2. Part II : Chemistry (40 questions)
3. Part III :
a. English Proficiency (15 questions)
b. Logical Reasoning (10 questions)
4. Part IV : Mathematics/Biology (45 questions)
Application Fee for BITSAT 2014 :
1. Male Students need to pay Rs. 1900 through Online /Offline mode.
2. Female Students need to pay Rs. 1400 only.
Students who want to choose DUBAI as a Test Centre for BITSAT 2014 Online Entrance Exam then they need to pay US $ 50 for both Female & Male candidates.
How to Apply : Candidates can register their application form through Online mode from the BITSAT website : www.bitsadmission.com After completing the form Online application form and paying the application fee , Students must take print out of the filled form for future reference.
Important Dates of BITSAT 2014 :
1. Last date to apply for BITSAT 2014 : 15th February, 2014
2. Test center allotment and announcement to candidates : 25th February 2014
3. Candidates to reserve Test dates : 1st Mar. – 20th March 2014
4. Hall tickets will be downloaded from : 15th April – 30th April 2014
5. BITSAT 2014 Online tests : 14th May – 1st June 2014
6. Preferences to degree programmes : 20th May - 30th June, 2014
7. Admit List and wait list announcement : 01st July, 2014
Click here to view the BITSAT 2014 Notification & Eligibility criteria.
Click here to Apply Online for BITSAT 2014
*****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible*****