RRB Recruitment 2014 - 26,567 Asst Loco Pilot & Technician Application form
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs under Government of Ministry of Railway) has invites applications for filling up the 26,570 vacancies of Asst Loco Pilot and Technician posts in all Railway Board. Interested Candidates may send their application in prescribed form on or before 17th February, 2014. More detailed information such as eligibility criteria , age limit, educational Qualification, selection Process, last date and how to apply and opening and closing of application form are mentioned below .
RRB Asst Loco Pilot and Technician Recruitment 2014 complete details :
Number of vacancies : 26,570
Name of posts : Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians
Board wise vacancy details :
1. RRB Ahmedabad : (Asst loco pilot : 254, Technician : 292)
2. RRB Ajmer : (Asst loco pilot : 562, Technician : 209)
3. RRB Allahabad : (Asst loco pilot : 955 , Technician : 572 )
4. RRB Bangalore : (Asst loco pilot : 917 , Technician : 255)
5. RRB Bhopal : (Asst loco pilot : 254 , Technician : 72 )
6. RRB Bhubaneswar : (Asst loco pilot : 1307, Technician : 231)
7. RRB Bilaspur : (Asst loco pilot : 1482, Technician : 198)
8. RRB Chandigarh : (Asst loco pilot : 1138, Technician : 23)
9. RRB Chennai : (Asst loco pilot : 283, Technician : 1383 )
10. RRB Gorakhpur : (Asst loco pilot : 78 )
11. RRB Guwahati : (Asst loco pilot : 284 , Technician : 254 )
12. RRB Jammu & Srinagar : (Asst loco pilot : 338 , Technician : 137)
13. RRB Kolkata : (Asst loco pilot : 1087 , Technician : 951 )
14. RRB Malda : (Asst loco pilot : 250 , Technician : 1655)
15. RRB Mumbai : (Asst loco pilot : 2500 , Technician : 1655)
16. RRB Muzaffarpur : (Asst loco pilot : 1153 )
17. RRB Patna : (Asst loco pilot : 1253 , Technician : 18)
18. RRB Ranchi : (Asst loco pilot : 1863 , Technician : 758 )
19. RRB Secunderabad : (Asst loco pilot : 2287 , Technician : 554 )
20. RRB Siliguri : (Asst loco pilot : 187 , Technician : 158 )
21. RRB Thiruvananthapuram : (Asst loco pilot : 197 , Technician : 97)
Eligibility for Asst Loco Pilot & Technician :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Asst Loco Pilot, Candidates must have completed ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT from any recognized Institutions approved by AICTE.
2. For Technician post , Candidates must be Intermediate/10+2 with Physics and Maths (Science) or 3 years Diploma in Engineering is also eligible.
Age Limit : Between 18 years to 30 years as on 01/07/2014. Age relaxation will be given 3 years for OBC category candidates, 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates and others as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900
Click here for SSC CGL 2014.
Selection Process :
1. For ALP Posts : Selection will be through Single written Examination followed by Aptitude Test and Verification of Original Documents.
2. For Technician posts : Selection will be through written exam followed by verification of original documents.
Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 40/-.
2. SC/ST/PWD/Women and Other reserved candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply : Candidates may submit their application form along with required enclosures to the respective RRBs by ordinary
posts within the last date 17/02/2014 up to 17.30 Hrs.
Last date for submission of application form : 17-02-2014
Click here for RRB Asst loco Pilot & Technician notification.
****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible*****