RRB Asst Loco Pilot Syllabus 2014, Exam Pattern & Study materials
RRB Asst Loco pilot Notification is out!!!!!
Candidates may submit their application form before last date. Railway Recruitment Board is going to conduct the Assistant Loco Pilot Exam on 15th June, 2014. We all know that for any examination, Syllabus is must.
Here on this page, we are providing RRB Asst Loco pilot Syllabus 2014 and Exam Pattern only for the aspirants , so that they can prepare well for the written Examination.
Asst Loco Pilot (ALP) Exam Pattern 2014 :
Written Examination would have only a single Paper of 1½ hours duration and consists of objective type questions . There will be a total no. of 100 to 120 objective type questions with multiple answers. The question paper will be in English, Hindi , Urdu and Local Languages.
Important Marks : There shall be negative marking in written examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @1/3 of the marks allotted for each questions.
RRB Asst Loco Pilot Syllabus 2014 : Asst Loco Pilot Syllabus is likely to include questions pertaining to following subjects :
1. General Awareness,
3. General Intelligence and reasoning,
4. General Science and Relevant Technical ability
Get RRB Asst Loco Pilot Notification and vacancy details.
Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) Study materials 2014 :
Well , it is not possible to get all study material and topics in a single book , Aspirants have to collect material form various books. Here we provides some important topics for Asst Loco Pilot Exam.
1) Mechanical : Dimensions, heat, engine, Thermo dynamics, energy, material, energy conservation, Management, Applied Mechanics, Turbo machinery, production engineering, automation engineering, kinetic theory, the strength of the material, Metallurgical, Metal Handling, refrigerators and air conditioned, Transformation of heat, etc.
2) Automobile : machine design, system theory, IC engines, heat transfer, Thermo Dynamics, Materials Applying motion, the power plant turbines and boilers, and Metallurgical Production Technology , etc.
3) Electrical : Electrical India, rolls, cables, transfers, proved to be the fundamental electrical system, an alternative system Single phase motor, three phase motor system, light, magnetism, motors, etc. directed
4) Electronics and Communication : the transistor, Dias, digital electronics, networking and industrial electronics, electronic tube, semi-conductor physics, robotic radio communications systems and satellite matters, computer and micro processor, etc.
5) Plain English : About 10 questions will be asked from this section . Questions such as articles, prepositions, voices, tenses, synonyms, antonyms, etc., from the basic grammar of the
6) Reasoning : such as encoding, after decoding, blood ties, arrangements, calendar and Topics - dates, weeks, classification, analogy, verbal and non-verbal questions are important. Digital section , as candidates, such as time and distance factors, ratios, averages, interest in methods, pictogram-based problems, etc.
****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible.*****