Raj Bhavan Mumbai Recruitment 2014 - Apply Online
Raj bhavan Mumbai (Maharashtra) invites Online applications from Indian Nationals to fill up the vacant positions of Asst, Steno typist, Clerk-Typist, Mali, Messenger and other Posts. Interested Candidates can apply through Online mode on or before 27th January, 2014. The eligibility criteria, selection process and other details are provided below.
Raj Bhavan Mumbai Recruitment 2014 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 31
Name of post :
1. Assistant: 03 posts
2. Steno typist: 01 post
3. Clerk-Typist: 04 posts
4. Messenger: 06 posts
5. Mali: 05 posts
6. Assistant (Khaadyapey): 04 posts
7. Plate Washer: 02 posts
8. Rubbish Mazdoor: 02 posts
9. Tennis Boy: 01 post
10. Polisher: 01 post
11. Sweeper: 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Candidates age should be above 18 years and below 33 years as on 31-12-2014.
Educational Qualification : Qualifications is different for each posts
1. For Assistant post : Degree with Typing Knowledge.
2. For Steno & Clerk Typist : SSC with Typing Knowledge of English & Marathi language.
3. For Messenger : Minimum 4th Class
4. For Mali post : Min. 7th Pass with experience in relevant field.
5. For remaining posts, Kindly read the official notification.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of written test, Professional Test and Interview.
Application Fee :
1. Open Category candidates need to pay Rs. 300/-.
2. Reserved Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 150/-.
3. Ex-Serviceman Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Click here for SSC Recruitment 2014.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates would be required to apply online through Raj Bhavan Mumbai website : http://formonline.net/Rajbhavan/ before 27th Jan, 2014.
Important Dates :
Last date for submission of Online registration : 27-01-2014
Starting date for payment of Fee in SBI : 11-01-2014
Last date to payment of Fee in SBI : 29-01-2014
Click here to Download the Official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.
*****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible*****