Odisha State Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2014 - Apply Online for 849 posts
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up posts of AYUSH Doctors (Ayurvedic /Homoeopathic), Pharmacist & Staff Nurse /ANM under HRHM Odisha on contractual basis. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria may apply online or before 10th January, 2014. Brief details of 849 posts recruitment in Odisha State Health & Family Welfare Society is mentioned below.
Number of vacancies : 849
Name of post :
1. AYUSH Doctor (Ayurvedic/Homoeopathic)
3. Staff Nurse/A.N.M
Eligibility Citeria :
Age Limit :
1. For AYUSH Doctor : Between the age group of 21 yrs to 37 yrs
2. For Pharmacist & Staff Nurse post : Between the age group of 21 yrs to 32 yrs as on 01/12/2013.
Minimum Qualification :
1. For AYUSH Doctors : The candidate must have a Bachelor degree in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S) / Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S).
2. For Pharmacist : Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute and approved by PCI. Must have registered under Odisha State Pharmacy Council.
3. For Staff Nurse : The candidate must have passed in General Nursing & Midwifery / B.Sc.Nursing from any 3 (three) Govt. Nursing schools of 3 Medical Colleges / School of Nursing M.C.L Talcher / I.G.H, Rourkela.
What is the Salary for each posts :
1. For AYUSH Doctors : Rs. 12000 per month.
2. For Pharmacist & Staff Nurse : Rs. 5,200/- pm.
How to Apply for 849 post :
How to Apply : Interested Candidates are required to apply online through NRHM Odisha website : www.nrhmorissa.gov.in . After applying Online, Candidates have to send the system generated application form duly signed by the candidates along self attested copies of all supportive documents to the concerned CDMO-cum-
District Mission Directors of the District.
Last date for sending hard copy of application & Enclosures : 10th Jan, 2014
Click here to view the Official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.
Click here to get more jobs in odisha.
*****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible*****