National Archives of India Recruitment 2014 - Latest opening for Supervisor & Assistant
Government of India, Ministry of Culture, National Archives of India, Janpath, New Delhi invites applications from eligible and young professionals for the recruitment to the post of Supervisor, Preservation Assistant , Conservation Attendants & Helpers to work purely on contract basis . Interested Candidates can send their applications in prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement. More detailed information is mentioned below.
Number of vacancies : 47
Name of posts :
1) Supervisor : 01
2) Preservation Assistant : 21
3) Conservation Attendants : 02
4) Supervisor : 01
5) Preservation Assistant : 20
6) Helpers : 02
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Candidates age should not exceed 65 years for supervisor post.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Supervisor post :
a. Candidate should be Graduate preferably in Science from a recognized University,
b. Specialized training in the field of Conservation of archival heritage from a reputed organization &
c. Knowledge of Computer operation.
2. For Preservation Asst : Minimum 12th pass and trained in Archival Conservation.
3. For Conservation Attendants : 10th pass. Trained persons in the field of conservation of documents.
4. For Preservation Assistant : Minimum 10th pass and trained in Archival Conservation.
5. For Helpers post : Minimum 10th pass & Trained persons in the field of conservation of documents.
What is the Pay scale & Selection Process ?
Pay Scale :
1. For Supervisor : Rs.25,000/- per month
2. For Preservation Asst : Rs.15,000/- per month
3. For Conservation Asst : Rs.10,000/- per month
4. For Preservation Asst : Rs.12,000/- per month
5. For Helpers : Rs.9,000/- per month.
Mode of Selection : Selection will be made on the basis of test followed by practical test and Interview by a selection committee.
How can Apply for various post ?
How to Apply : Interested candidates can download the application form through the official website : www.nationalarchives.nic.in . Fill the form and with requisite documents send it to address given below :
The Director General of Archives,
National Archives of India,
Janpath, New Delhi-110001
Last date for receipt of application form : 30 days of the publication of this advertisement.
Click here to download Official notification and application form.
*****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible *****