MP State Services Exam 2014 | MPPSC Exam & Online Application form
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC ) has upload the notification of State Services Examination 2014 that will be held on 13th April, 2014 on various center of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates who want to appear in State Services Examination 2014, they have to fill Online application form from MPPSC online portal on or before 04th February, 2014.
wwww.iupsc.in provides the details related to State Services Exam 2014 such as eligibility , selection process, how to apply process etc in this blog.
MP State Services Examination complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 263
Name of Exam : State Services Exam 2013
Name of the Post & Department : Class II
I. Department of General Administration: 05 posts
1. Sub-District President: 05 posts
II. Home (Police) Department: 30 posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 30 posts
III. Prison Department : 05 posts
3. Superintendent, District Jail: 05 posts
IV. Commercial Taxes Department: 06 posts
4. Commercial Tax Officer: 05 posts
5. District Registrar: 01 post
V. Urban Administration and Development Department: 16 posts
6. Chief Municipal Officer B Grade: 16 posts
VI. Public Relations Department: 09 posts
7. Assistant Director: 09 posts
VII. Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department : 02 posts
8. Assistant Director, District Supply Officer: 02 posts
VIII. Women & Child Development Department: 50 posts
9. Assistant Director: 36 posts
10. Child Development Project Officer: 14 posts
IX. Transport Department: 20 posts
11. Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 20 posts
Class III (Executive)
X. Prison Department: 09 posts
12. Assistant Jail Superintendent: 09 posts
XI. Commercial Taxes Department: 25 posts
13. Excise Sub-Inspector: 19 posts
14. Deputy Registrar: 06 posts
XII. Revenue Department: 59 posts
15. Naib Tehsildar: 59 posts
XIII. Urban Administration and Development Department : 27 posts
16. Chief Municipal Officer “C” Grade: 27 posts
Eligibility Criteria for State Services Exam :
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years for home & Excise Department. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have obtained a Degree or equivalent from Incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
What is Selection Criteria for MP State Services Exam 2014 ?
Mode of Selection : Selection will be made on the basis of
their performance in written examination and Interview.
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Rs.15600-39100+5400/- / Rs.9300-34800+3600/- / Rs.5200-20200+2800/-
Scheme of Examination :
The combined competitive examination comprises two successive stages :-
1. State Services Preliminary Examination (Objective type)
2. State Services Main Examination (written and interview)
The preliminary examination will consist of two papers of objective type (multiple choice questions).
Paper I : General Studies (2 hrs , 200 Marks)
Paper II : General Aptitude Test (2 hrs, 200 Marks )
Application Fee :
1. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Candidates residing in MP need to pay Rs. 90/-.
2. Candidates residing in other states need to pay Rs. 180 + Portal charges of Rs. 40/-.
Note : Fees is to be paid through Debit/ Credit card (Master or VISA) of State Bank of India (SBI) & Union Bank.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates can register their applications through Online mode of MPPSC website www.mponline.gov.in from 05th Jan, 2014
Important dates :
1. Online Registration will commence on : 05-01-2014
2. Last date for Online registration : 04-02-2014
3. Starting Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 15-01-2014.
4. Last Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 06-02-2014.
5. Starting Date for down loading Hall Tickets: 21-03-2014.
6. Last Date for down loading Hall Tickets: 11-04-2014.
7. Date of Written Test: 13-04-2014.
Click here to view the Official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.
*****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible*****