Maharashtra Fisheries Department Recruitment 2014 | Apply Online
Government of Maharashtra, Department of Fisheries has recently circulated notification for the recruitment to the posts of Stenographer, Sr. Clerk, Jr. Clerk , Asst Fisheries Development Officer, State Asst, Driver and Peon posts. Interested Candidates may apply online from 15th January, 2014 to 30th Jan, 2014. The eligibility criteria, opening and closing of application, application fee selection process etc is mentioned below.
Name of Department : Department of Fisheries Maharashtra
Number of vacancies : 100
Name of Posts :
1) Stenographer (Marathi or English)
2) Yantriki Nirdeshak
3) Junior Clerk (Kanishth Lipik) / Vasuli Sahayyak / Rokhpal / Matsyakshetra Praganak / Lipik evam Tank Lekhak
4) Kshetra Samaharak
6) Matsya Kshetrik
9) Sahayyak Matsya Vyavsay Vikas Adhikari (Assistant Fisheries Development Officer)
10) Sankhyiki Sahayyak (Stat Assistant)
11) Varishth Lipik (Senior Clerk) / Sankhyiki Anveshak
Age Limit : Candidates age should be not be below 18 years and above 33 years of age as on 01/01/2014.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed IV/IX Class/SSC with Typing Knowledge /ITI/Degree (Stats, maths, Commerce )/B.F.Sc.
Mode of Selection : Selection will be based on written test and
Check more jobs in Maharashtra.
Application Fee :
1. Unreserved Candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/-.
2. Reserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 150/-.
Note : Fees is to paid at any branch of State Bank of India by using SBI Bank Challan downloaded from the website.
How to Apply : Candidates would required to apply online through official website http://Oasis.mkcl.org/fisheries
Important Dates :
Commencement of Online registration : 15-01-2014
Last date for Online registration : 31-01-2014
Click here to download the Official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.
****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible*****