HP Administrative Combined Competitive Examination 2014 - HPPSC Online
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) invites Online applications from Indian nationals for filling up the vacant positions of Administrative Service, Police Service & Block Development Officers posts. HPPSC will hold HP Administrative Combined Competitive Examination 2014 for filling vacant posts. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria may apply online through HPPSC Online portal on or before 30th January, 2014. Brief details of H.P.A.S. Combined Competitive Examination-2014 is mentioned below.
Number of vacancies : 29
Name of post :
1. Administrative Service : 07 vacancies
2. Police Service : 05 vacancies
3. Block Development Officers : 17 vacancies
Eligibility for H.P.A.S. Combined Competitive Examination-2014 :
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must nor have crossed the age of 35 years as on 01st Jan, 2014.
Minimum Qualification : Candidates should have completed Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
Pay Scale :
1. Administrative Service : Rs. 15,600 - 39,100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
2. For Police Service : Rs. 15,600 - 39,100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 /-
3. For Block Development Officer : Rs. 10,300 - 34,800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5000/-.
Selection Procedure : HP Administrative Combined Competitive Examination will consist of 3 successive stages to complete selection process :
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Written Examination
Examination Fee :
1. General candidates or candidates residing in other states need to pay Rs. 400/-.
2. SC/ST/OBC Candidates of HP need to pay Rs. 100 only.
3. Ex-Servicemen candidates of HP are not required to pay any fees.
Note : Fees is to be paid either by depositing the money in any branch of PNB by cash or by using Visa / Mater Card Credit /Debit Card.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply only through Online mode by using the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc . No other mode of submission of application is allowed.
Important dates :
Last date for submission of online application : 30-01-2014
Click here to view the Official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.
*****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible*****