Indian Army SSC Officer Technical Entry 2014 - Online application form 2014
Indian Army, Officers Training Academy, Chennai has released notification for 43rd Short Service Commission (Technical) Men and 14th Short Service Commission (Technical) Women Course (Oct 2014). Indian Army invites Online applications from Unmarried /Married Male and Unmarried Female for filling up of the 121 vacancies of SSC Officer Posts. Candidates would fill Online Application form in before 14th march, 2014 . The minimum educational Qualification, vacancies and age are as given below.
Indian Army SSC Officer Technical Entry 2014 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 121
Name of Post :
A. For 43rd SSC(T) Men & for 14th SSCW(T) Women: 119 Posts
1. BE/ B Tech Civil (including Building Construction Technology): 21 Posts
2. B Architecture: 03 Posts
3. BE/ B.Tech Mechanical: 17 Posts
4. BE/ B.Tech Production (including Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg & Mgt): 04 Posts
5. BE/ B Tech Automobile Engg (including Workshop Technology): 03 Posts
6. BE/ B.Tech Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics: 03 Posts
7. BE/ B.Tech Metallurgical/ Metallurgical & Explosives: 02 Posts
8. BE/ B.Tech Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 17 Posts
9. BE/ B.Tech Electronics (including Electronics & Instrumentation/ Micro Electronics & Microwave) : 14 Posts
10. BE/ B.Tech Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Satellite Communication: 18 Posts
11. BE/ B.Tech Bio-Tech/ Food Tech: 05 Posts
12. BE/ B.Tech Info Tech/ Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ M.Sc (Computer): 12 Posts
B. For Widows of Defence Personnel: 02 Posts
1. SSC W (Non Tech): 01 Post
2. SSC W (Tech): 01 Post
Age Limit :
1. For SSC (Tech)-43 Men : 20 to 27 years. Born not earlier than 02 Oct 87 and not later than 01 Oct 94.
2. For SSC (Tech)-14 Women : 20 to 27 years. Born not earlier than 02 Oct 87 and not later than 01 Oct 94.
3. For Widows of Defence Personnel with four years age relaxation.
a. For SSCW (Non-Tech) - 19 to 29 years. Born not earlier than 02 Jul 85 and not later than 01 Jul 95.
b. For SSCW (Tech) - 20 to 31 years. Born not earlier than 02 Oct 83 and not later than 01 Oct 94.
Educational Qualification :
For Engineers (Men and Women) : Candidates studying in the Final Year of Engineering Degree and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering will be eligible to apply. The qualified graduates of the Degree Course must possess Engineering Degree at the time of joining training.
Physical Standard :
A. For Men : Height : 157.5 cms with correlated weight. Visual Standard : 6/6, myopia of not more than minus 3.5 including Astigmation.
B. For Women : Height : 152 cms and 42 kg. Visual Standard : 6/6, myopia of not more than minus 3.5 including Astigmation.
Selection Process : Initially Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Academic marks. Then Shortlisted candidates will be called for psychological Aptitude Test, medical examination and SSB Interview.
How to Apply : Candidates would register their applications through Online mode on the www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before 14th march, 2014 . After Submission of Online Application form, candidates need to take print out of Application form for future uses.
Important Dates :
Closing date for Online registration : 14-03-2014
Official Notification and Online Registration Link available here : http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/jiaonlineforms/frmInstructions.aspx
****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible*****