SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2014 - Apply Online for SAIL MT 2014
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, is the leading steel-making company in India is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units. SAIL invites Online applications for 650 posts of Management Trainee (Technical) and 60 posts of Management Trainee (Administration) in E-1 grade from young, energetic ,
result oriented and promising talent in the Country. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online from 31st Dec, 2013 to 21st Jan, 2014. Brief Description about Management Trainee recruitment in SAIL is provided below.
Total no. of vacancies : 710
Name of posts :
I. Management Trainee (Technical) : 650 vacancies
Name of the Discipline :
1. Mechanical: 208 Posts
2. Electrical: 124 Posts
3. Metallurgy: 178 Posts
4. Electronics: 40 Posts
5. Instrumentation: 20 Posts
6. Chemical: 23 Posts
7. Ceramics: 18 Posts
8. Civil: 14 Posts
9. Computer Sc.: 15 Posts
10. Mining: 10 Posts
II. Management Trainee (Administration) : 60 vacancies
Name of the Discipline:
1. HR: 17 Posts
2. Finance: 23 Posts
3. Materials: 10 Posts
4. Marketing: 10 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Management Trainee post :
Age Limit : Candidates who want to apply for MT post, their age should not be above than 30 years as on 01/01/2014. (Not born earlier than 01/01/1984).
Minimum Qualification :
1. For Management trainee (Technical) : Degree in Engineering (full time) with 65 % marks in the Mechanical, Electrical , Metallurgy , Electronics, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science (IT), Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline, MCA (3 years full time ) with 65 % marks are also eligible.
2. For Management Trainee (Administration) :
a. For HR, Marketing and Materials : Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with 60% marks ( average of all subjects) with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks .
b. For Finance : CA/ICWA
What is Selection Criteria & Salary of MT posts :
Mode of Selection : Candidates will be required to appear for a written examination. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written test will be intimated to appear for Group Discussion and Interview.
Emoluments : Rs. 20,600 -3% - 46,500 (E-1).
CTC : Rs. 7.5 lakhs per annum.
How to Apply for Management Trainee post :
Required Examination Fee : General and OBC Candidates need to submit the examination fee of Rs. 500 and SC/ST/ PWD / Departmental Candidates need to pay Rs. 100 only as processing fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates would be required to apply online through career page on Sail website : www.sail.co.in . After applying online, candidates is required to download the system generated provisional registration slip with unique registration number and other essentials details.
Important dates for Management Trainee posts :
1. Starting date for submission of application : 31-12-2014
2. Closing date for submission of application : 21-01-2014
3. Availability of payment reconciliation status with edit option : 27-01-2014
4. Closing of payment editing option : 03-02-2014
5. Display of Final reconciliation status : 11-02-2014
6. Starting date for downloading of Admit card : 03-03-2014
7. Tentative date of written examination : 23-03-2014
Kindly open the link
http://sail.shine.com/media/documents/home/3rd_Revised_Main_Advt._MTs_2.pdf to view the SAIL MT 2014 official notification.
Apply Online using this link http://sail.shine.com/jobs/230/
******All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to answer your problem as soon as possible.
Candidates who want to get daily updates of latest jobs, admit card, results, recruitment, syllabus, answer key, they can register their e-mail id on or mail subscription box ******
we wish you a very happy new year and good luck for your future...!!!!