Punjab Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination 2013 - Online Application form 2013
Punjab Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible Indian nationals for recruitment of 120 posts to be filled through Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination 2013 . Interested Candidates can fill Online application form on or before 30th December, 2013. More detailed information such as eligibility criteria, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below.
Complete vacancy details in Punjab Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination 2013
Number of vacancies : 120
Name of post :
1. Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch) : 23 posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police : 10 posts
3. Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Grade-II)/
District Probation Officer (Jails) : 16 posts
4. Excise & Taxation Officer : 52 posts
5. Tehsildar : 06 posts
6. Block Development & Panchayat Officer : 11 posts
7. Labour & Conciliation Officer : 02 posts
Eligibility criteria :
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not crossed the age of 28 years . Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from any recognized University. Candidates should have passed Matric with punjabi language or its equivalent as on 30th Dec, 2013 .
Application + Examination Fee :
1. SC/ST of all states and Backward candidates of Punjab need to pay Rs. 1125/-.
2. Ex-servicemen of Punjab state need to pay Rs. 500/-.
3. All Others categories (Include Lineal Descendent of Ex -Servicemen, Punjab) need to pay Rs. 3000/-.
4. Physically Handicapped of Punjab State need to pay Rs. 1750/-.
Selection Process : Selection shall be made on the basis of Preliminary Competitive Examination and Main Competitive Examination (written and viva voce/ Interview).
How to Apply : Candidates will be required to register their applications through Online mode on the PPSC website www.ppsconline.in on or before 30th December, 2013.
Important dates :
Last date for Online registration : 30-12-2013
Last date for depositing the Application fees by system generated fee challan form : 02-01-2014
Click here to view the Official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.
All the visitors are urged to register their Email Address in our Mail Subscription box to get updates of govt jobs, bank jobs, central jobs, PSU jobs etc...
we wish your search for jobs may end here ...