NRLM Recruitment 2014 - Jr. Specialist & PFT Specialist Online Application form
National Rural Livelihoods Mission /National Rural Livelihood Project (NRLM/NRLP) invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling up the 205 vacancies of Junior Specialist and PFT specialist posts on purely contract basis. Interested Candidates can apply through Online mode on or before 25th December,2013. More detailed information such as eligibility criteria, selection process , opening and closing of application are mentioned below.
NRLM Recruitment 2014 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 205
Name of posts : Junior Specialist & PFT Specialist
I. Junior Specialist : 45 Posts
1. Institution Building
2. Income Generation
3. Financial Inclusion
II. Junior PFT Specialist : 160 Posts
5. Community Mobilization and Capacity Building
6. Livelihood and Environment
7. Management Information System (MIS)/ Accounts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1 to 6 : PG with minimum 50% in RD /Sociology / MBA / MSW with relevant post qualification experience.
2. For post no. 7 : Graduation in Commerce with Accounting a main Subject with 50% Marks/BSC (IT)/Computer Since /Advance course in Computer Application.
1. For Junior Specialist : Rs. 25000/-.
2. For Jr. PFT Specialist : Rs. 15000/-.
How to Apply : Interested candidates should register their applications through Online mode from the official website http://sids.co.in/nrlmapplyonline/ on or before 25th December, 2013.
last date for submission of online application : 25-12-2013
Click here to view the official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.
All the visitors are urged to register their Email Address in our Mail Subscription box to get updates of govt jobs, bank jobs, central jobs, PSU jobs etc...
we wish your search for jobs may end here ...