NCHMCT JEE 2014 Online Application form - Eligibility Criteria, Exam date
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology is all set to conduct Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-2014) on 26th April, 2014 for admission to full time regular 3 years (Six Semester) Degree in B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration programmes. This program equips Scholars with Knowledge, Technical Skills and service attitude for Hospitality Industry.
Interested Candidates may apply through Online mode from 05th December, 2013 to 07th April, 2014. More detailed information such as NCHMCT JEE 2014 notification, eligibility criteria, exam pattern , opening and closing date for form submission are mentioned below.
Name of Examination : NCHMCT JEE 2014
NCHMCT JEE 2014 offered courses :
1. B.Sc in hospitality & Hotel Management
2. Diploma in Food Production
3. Diploma in Food and Beverage Service
4. Diploma in Front Office
5. Diploma in House Keeping
6. Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery
Eligibility for JEE 2014 :
Age Limit :
1. General/OBC/PD Candidates age limit should not be above than 22 years as on 01st July, 2014.
2. SC/ST Candidates age limit should not be exceed 25 years.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess 10+2 or its equivalent with English as Subject from a recognized Board.
Note : NCHMCT JEE 2014 scores will be used by 21 Central Institutes, 14 State Government Institutes and 15 private institutes offering courses in Hotel Management.
Application form fee :
1. For Online fee submission :
a. General/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 800/-.
b. SC/ST/PD Candidates need to pay Rs. 400/-.
2. For Offline fee submission :
a. General/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 900/-.
b. SC/ST/PD Candidates need to pay Rs. 450/-.
How to Apply : Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply either through Online or Offline mode.
1. For Online form submission : Candidates need to log on to www.applyadmission.net/nchmjee2014 and then fill the application form with all mandatory details.
2. For Offline submission : Candidates need to purchase the application form from NCHMCT offices Noida and 52 affiliated Institutes of hotel management across the country.
Note : Dully Filled Application form should reach (on-line or offline) to the following address :
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
HQ: Plot No A 34, Sector 62,
Noida (UP) 201309
Important dates of NCHMCT JEE 2014 :
Date for Online registration : 05th Dec, 2013 to 07th April, 2014
Sale of Offline application form : 23rd December, 2013
Last date for receipt of application form(both) : 07th April, 2014
Date of JEE 2014 written examination : 26th April, 2014
For Details, go on wwww.nchmct.org
Apply online on www.applyadmission.net/nchmjee2014
All the visitors are urged to register their Email Address in our Mail Subscription box to get updates of NCHMCT JEE 2014 exam pattern , syllabus, admit card and Results .
we wish your search for application form may end here ...