Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) Recruitment 2014
The Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) has issued recruitment notification on its official website for recruitment of 29 Project Personnel posts for SPPEL on contractual basis for one year. Interested Candidates can send their applications in prescribed format on or before 17th January, 2014. More detailed information such as eligibility criteria, selection process and post wise vacancy details is mentioned below.
CIIL Recruitment 2014 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 29
Name of posts :
1) Senior Resource Person : 06
2) Junior Resource Person : 12
3) Video Editor : 01
4) Graphic Editor : 01
5) Web Designer / Administrator : 01
6) Editorial Assistant : 01
7) Videographer : 02
8) Clerical Assistant : 01
9) Accounts Assistant : 01
10) Data Input Operator : 02
11) Attender : 01
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have done SSC (Matriculation) / Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma / Certificate course / Master's Degree / M.Phil / Ph.D.
Age Limit :
1. For Senior Resource Person : Max age is 50 years.
2. For Junior Resource Person : max age is 40 years.
3. For Attender post : Between 18 years to 30 years.
4. For other post : Between 21 years to 40 years.
1. For Sr. Resource Plan : Rs. 21000/- pm
2. For Jr. Resource & Video Editor : Rs. 17140/-
3. For Graphic Editor & Administrator & Videographer : Rs. 13,500/-.
4. For Clerical & Accountant Assistant : Rs. 11,360/- pm.
5. For Data Input operator : Rs. 9910/- pm.
6. For Attender post : Rs. 7000/- pm
How to Apply : Interested Candidates are required to download the application form through Official website, then fill the application form with all the details and at last along with necessary certificates send it to following address :
The Director , Central Institute of Indian Language,
Manasagangotri, Hunsur Road, Mysore
Last date for receipt of application form : 17-01-2014
Click here to view the Official notification.
Click here to Download the Application form.
All the visitors are urged to register their Email Address in our Mail Subscription box to get updates of govt jobs, bank jobs, central jobs, PSU jobs etc...
we wish your search for jobs may end here ...