NBRC Recruitment 2013 - Apply Online for Lab Attendant , Technician jobs
National Brain Research Centre(NBRC) issued recruitment notification for filling the various vacancies of Technologist, Technician, Nurse and Lab Assistant posts. Interested Candidates can apply Online before 29th November, 2013.
www.iupsc.in providing all the details related to NBRC Recruitment 2013 as mentioned below .For Details go through given article.
NBRC Recruitment 2013 vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 04
Name of posts :
1. Technologist: 01 Post
2. Technician: 01 Post
3. Nurse: 01 Post
4. Lab Attendant: 01 Post
Age Limit :
1. For Lab Attendant post : Below 30 years.
2. For Nurse & Technician post : Below 35 years
3. For Technologist post : Below 40 years as on last date of application.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Lab Attendant : 8th Class pass out
2. For Nurse post : B.Sc Nursing
3. For Technologist & Technician post : B.Tech, M.Sc & M.Tech
Selection process : Selection will be done on the basis Interview.
Application Fee :
1. General Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-.
2. OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 50/-.
3. SC/ST/PH & Women candidates need not to pay any fees.
How to Apply : Candidates shall register their applications through ONLINE MODE on the CCL website www.ccl.gov.in latest by 29th November,2013. After applying online, candidates need to send the hard copy of application form along with relevant certificates to the following address :
Registrar, National Brain Research Centre,
Nainwal Mode, Manesar – 122 051
Important Dates :
Last date for Online registration : 29-11-2013
Last date for receipt of application form : 06-12-2013
Click here to view the Official Notification .
Click here to Apply online.
All the visitors are urged to register their Email Address in our Mail Subscription box to get updates of govt jobs, bank jobs, central jobs, PSU jobs etc...
we wish your search for jobs may end here ...