IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment 2013 | www.ibps.in | SO online application form
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently publish recruitment notification for filling vacant positions of Specialist Officer (SO) post in 20 Public Sector Bank. IBPS will conduct Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of Specialist Officer post in various cadres like IT, Agriculture, Legal, Marketing, HR, Rajbhasha etc.
Interested Candidates would be able to apply online from 25th November, 2013 to 14th December,2013. More detailed information like CWE Specialist officer eligibility criteria, selection process , opening and closing of application etc is mentioned below.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2013 vacancy details :
Name of posts : Specialist Officer
Name of cadres :
1. I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
2. Agricultural Field Officers (Scale I)
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
4. Law Officers (Scale I)
5. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
6. Marketing Officers (Scale I)
7. I.T. Officers (Scale-II)
8. Law Officers (Scale II)
9. Chartered Accountants (Scale II)
10. Manager Credit (Scale II)/ Finance Executive (Scale II)
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Specialist Officer :
Age Limit :
1. For post no. 1 to 6 : Between 20 years to 30 years .
2. For post no. 7 to 10 : Between 20 yrs to 35 years.
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1 & 7 : Engineering Degree in relevant discipline.
2. For post no. 2 : Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture /Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science.
3. For post no. 3 : Post Graduation Degree
4. For post no. 4 : Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
5. For post no. 5 & 6 : Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree
6. For post no. 8 : Bachelor Degree in Law
7. For post no. 9 : Passed final examination for Chartered Accountants
8. For post no. 10 : Graduate with CFA/ ICWA/ Full time MBA/ Full time PGDBM (Finance)
Selection Process : Selection shall be made on the basis of performance in Online Common Written Examination (CWE) and Common interview conducted by the participating organisations and coordinated by IBPS.
Application Fee :
1. General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 600/-.
2. SC/ST/PWD Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-. through Online Banking or using credit/debit card.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply only through Online mode from official website. Candidates need to upload the scanned photograph and signature at the appropriate place.
Important dates of Specialist Officer :
Starting Date for Online Registration : 25-11-2013
Last Date for Online Registration : 14-12-2013
Date for downloading call letter : 28-01-2014
Date of online Examination : 08-02-2014 and 09-02-2014
Result date : February, 2014
Download IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Notification.
Apply Online here.
All the visitors are urged to register their Email Address in our Mail Subscription box to get updates of govt jobs, central jobs, bank jobs and defence jobs
we wish your search for jobs may end here.....