www.upsconline.nic.in UPSC Recruitment 2013 - Online Application form
The Union public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Online Applications for the recruitment of Manager Grade-I, Training officer, Assistant Commissioner, professor , Specialist and Lecturer posts. UPSC has 49 vacant positions which is to be filled through this recruitment. Interested Candidates can apply through Online Mode before 15th November, 2013. www.iupsc.in highlights eligibility criteria, selection process, post wise break up vacancy details and opening and closing of Application in this blog as mentioned below.
UPSC Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Advt No. : Recruitment Advertisement no. 16/2013
Number of vacancies : 49
Name of post :
1. Assistant Commissioner (Quality Control & Certification/ Seeds Development): 01 post
2. Assistant Industrial Adviser: 01 post
3. Manager Grade-I / Section Officer: 14 posts
4. Assistant Professor (Cancer Surgery): 02 posts
5. Specialist Grade-II (Obst. & Gynae): 06 posts
6. Assistant Professor (Physiology): 10 posts
7. Assistant Professor (Psychiatry): 02 posts
8. Assistant Professor (Urology): 02 posts
9. Training Officer (Tool & Die Making): 01 post
10. Director General: 01 post
11. Assistant Director General of Shipping: 02 posts
12. Senior Lecturer (Anatomy): 02 posts
13. Senior Lecturer (General Medicine): 02 posts
14. Senior Lecturer (Immuno - Haematology & Blood Transfusion): 01 post
15. Senior Lecturer (Obst. & Gynae): 02 posts
16. Senior Lecturer (Pharmacology): 01 post
Name of Department:
1. Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture: 01 Post
2. Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers: 01 Post
3. Canteen Stores Department, Ministry of Defence: 14 Posts
4. Health and Family Welfare: 22 Post
5. Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment: 01 Post
6. Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines: 01 Post
7. Directorate General of Shipping, Mumbai, Ministry of Shipping: 02 Posts
8. Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, Chandigarh Administration: 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Candidate age should not be above than 55 yrs . Age Relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have completed Engineering or Medical degree before going to fill the form. For more details kindly refer the official notification.
Selection process : Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Candidates would required to pay Rs. 25/-.
2. SC/ST and other reserved Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates are required to fill Online Application form i.e available on UPSC Main portal www.upsconline.nic.in before 15th November, 2013. Kindly take print out of filled application form for future use.
Important dates :
Opening of gateway for Online Registration : 26-10-2013
Closing of Gateway for Online registration : 15-11-2013
Detailed Advertisement notification available here
Apply Online here
All the visitors are urged to register their Email Address in our Mail Subscription box to get updates of govt jobs, bank jobs, central jobs, PSU jobs etc...
we wish your search for jobs may end here ....