UPPSC Recruitment 2014 | 1280 Lecturer Online Application form
Uttar Pradesh Public service Commission (UPPSC) invites Online Applications from the Indian nationals for filling up of the 1280 vacancies of Lecturer Posts. Interested Candidates may fill Online application form from 07th May, 2014 . The educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply and post wise break up vacancy details are provided below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2014 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 1280
Name of posts : Lecturers
Eligibility criteria for Lecturer :
Age Limit : candidates age should not be below 21 years and not above 40 years as on 01.07.2014. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree in relevant Discipline with 55% marks from recognized University. For most precise details, kindly read the notification.
Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 95 (Exam fee Rs. 80 + Online processing fee Rs. 15).
2. SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs. 55 (Exam fee Rs. 40 + Online processing fee Rs. 15).
3. Handicapped Candidates are required to pay only Rs. 15/-.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be made on the basis of Screening Test and Interview.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply either through online or offline mode..
For online mode, kindly follow the steps :
1. Log on to www.uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page of the "Candidate Segment".
2. Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the relevant notification available below.
3. Place the mouse over the "Notifications/Advertisements" menu to view details of notifications with respect of vacancies/post.
4. Click on "Apply" button it will open option "Candidates registration".
5. Now read User guideness carefully using "User Instruction" option.
6. Now Click on "Part I Registration" and fill all the details.
7. After part I form submission , click on Part II Registration and upload the scanned photograph and signature .
Note : The candidate must take a print out of the application duly filled in and keep it safe and secure. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the print-out to the office of the Commission otherwise the request of the candidate shall not be entertained
Important Dates :
Opening date for Online Submission of Application : 07-02-2014
Closing date for Online submission of Application : 11-03-2014
Last date for receipt of Offline application form : 31-03-2014
Apply Online here .
All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible.