Govt of India Press Recruitment 2014 - Application form
Govt of India Press Howrah, New Delhi has recently advertised notification for recruitment of Book Binder, Offset Machine Minder, PASAA, Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance , Electrician Posts on contract basis. Desiring Aspirants may apply through prescribed application format on or before 18th March, 2014.
www.iupsc.in highlighting age limit, qualifications , selection process and other details regarding this recruitment in this blog, so kindly read this blog carefully.
Govt of India Press Recruitment 2014 complete details :
Number of vacancies : 55
Name of posts :
1. Book Binder: 39 Posts
2. Offset Machine Minder: 08 Posts
3. PASAA: 04 Posts
4. Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance: 02 Posts
5. Electrician: 02 Posts
Age Limit : Candidates should have completed age of 14 years as on 01.04.2014.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Book Binder posts : Matriculation/ Madhyamik/ ITI passed or its equivalent
2. For Offset Machine Minder : 10+2 Standard i.e Higher Secondary / Intermediate Passed with Physics & Chemistry as subjects or its equivalent.
3. For PASSA : ITI Passed in COPA Trade of Computer and 10+2 Standard
4. For Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance : ITI Passed in Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance Trade and 10+2 Standard i.e. Higher Secondary/Intermediate Passed with Physics & Chemistry as subjects or its equivalent.
5. For Electrician : ITI Passed in Electrician Trade and 10th Class under 10+2 System with Science or equivalent.
Stipend Per month :
1. During the first year of training : Rs. 2,100/-.
2. During the Second year of Training : Rs. 2,400/-.
3. During the Third year of training : Rs. 2,800/-.
4. During the fourth year of training : Rs. 3,100/-.
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply : Candidates are requested to download the Application form through official website, then take hard copy of application form, fill the form and along with attested copy of certificates send it to following address :
Government of India Press,
Last date for receipt of application form : 18-03-2014
For Enquiries –> Contact Telephone No - 0422 - 2692256/0422 -2695908
Click here to get recruitment notification and application form.