Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2014 www.ofb.gov.in Apply online
Online Applications through www.ofb.gov.in are invited from eligible candidates for filling the 1572 vacancies of Chargeman posts under direct recruitment in Indian Ordnance Factories. Interested candidates may apply Online from 19th July to 09th August, 2014 . The Educational Qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply etc of IOF Recruitment are mentioned below.
The Complete vacancy details under Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment are available below :
Number of vacancies : 1572
Name Of posts : Chargeman
Name of Trade :
1. Mechanical : 876 posts
2. Information Technology : 23 posts
3. Electrical : 133 posts
4. Chemical : 296 posts
5. Civil : 39 posts
6. Metallurgy : 46 posts
7. Clothing Technology : 32 posts
8. Leather Technology : 04 posts
9. Non Technical (Stores) : 41 Posts
10. Non Technical (OTS) : 59 posts
11. Auto Mobile : 03 Posts
12. Electronics : 20 posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-.
Essential Qualification :
1. For Non-Technical posts : A Graduation Degree in Engineering/ Technical/ Humanities/Science/Commerce/law etc from a recognized University.
2. For Information Technology : Must Pass "A" level Competency certificate course or equivalent qualification in computer science duly recognized by the govt of India.
3. For remaining trades : 3 years Diploma or equivalent in the Relevant Discipline or B.Sc Degree with General Chemistry as one of the major subject.
Age limit :
1. For Unreserved candidates: Upto 27 years.
2. For OBC candidates : Upto 30 years.
3. For SC/ST Candidates : Upto 32 years.
Selection Process : Selection will be made strictly on the merit of written Examination to be notified in ofb.gov.in .
Application Fee : Candidates need to pay Rs. 100 through bank only in favour of principal director, recruitment fund ofrb, ambajhari-nagpur . SC/ST, women and Physically handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online through official website www.ofb.gov.in . After submission of Online Application, Kindly take print out of on line application and along with copy of payment challan, application has to be despatched to a postal address mention in the notification.
Important dates :
Date for Online Registration of Applications : 19th July, 2014
last date for Online registration of application : 09th August, 2014
Last date for receipt of the print out of Online Application : 16th August, 2014
for candidates residing in remote areas : 23th august, 2014
Click here to get the recruitment notification and Apply Online.