HAL Recruitment 2016 - Apprentice Trainee Vacancy
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has declared a career opening notification to provide employment on 2000 vacancies of Apprentice Trainee Posts. All the appliers need to submit the filled application form to the respective address on or before the closing date after getting complete info through this section . Further detailed information are mentioned below.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 2000
Post Name : Apprentice Trainee
Educational Qualification : Job hunters who have the ITI Certificate in the relative trade are eligible to apply for the recruitment process.
Selection Process: The contestants shall get the Engagement for above mention posts based on academic merit in 10th standard / Passed ITI in the relative trade.
Salary Details :
• For the Category-I: Rs. 500/- per hour
• For the Category-II: Rs. 200/- per hour
Process to Apply Online :
• Go through the organization official portal that is www.hal-india.com.
• Candidates have to register themselves at www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Candidates have to enter their NAME as in SSC Certificate.
• Now click on the ‘career’ tab visible at the left side of the home page.
• Now go through the link mention as “link for the applied posts” from the available recruitments list.
• Now, your application form and concerned notification will get downloaded.
• Take a print out of this application form and fill it completely in prescribed format by furnishing all essential details.
• Lastly, appliers need to send the application along with attested photo copies of documents through speed post at the address as given below.
Postal Address :
Technical Training Institute,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Vimanapura Po, Bangalore – 560017
Dates To Remember:
Last date to submit the application form : 28th October, 2016