West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2014 - Sub Inspector (SI) Jobs | Online Application form
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission invites Applications in prescribed format from Indian Citizens for filling up the 1131 vacancies of Sub Inspector Posts in the Sub Ordinate Food and Supplies Service (Grade III). Interested Candidates may apply Online from 11th February, 2014 to 14th March, 2014. The Eligibility criteria, Application fee, selection process and other details are available below.
West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2014 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 1131
Name of posts : Sub-Inspector
Eligibility Criteria for Sub Inspector :
Name of Posts
Min. age : 18 yrs
Max age : 40 yrs
Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
Rs. 5,400 – Rs. 25,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2,600/-.
1. Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali / Nepali;
2. Must possess sound health, ability to undertake extensive tours in rural areas of West Bengal.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of written test followed by Personality Test to be conducted by the West Bengal SSC.
Syllabus of Written Test : Examination will consist of only one paper :
1. General Studies (Matters of common experience including Every Day Science, Current Events and Problems with special reference to India, Elementary Knowledge of Indian History and Indian Geography).
2. Arithmetic (Questions will be set on the basis of the syllabus of Madhyamik Examination of the W.B.B.S.E. with Mental Ability)
Examination Fee :
1. SC/ST/Disabled Candidates need to pay Rs. 20 as Processing fee.
2. Other candidates are required to pay Rs. 220 as Examination + Processing Fee.
How to Apply : Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may apply either through online or offline mode :
1. For Online submission : Candidates would required to register their applications through online mode from the WBSSC website www.wbssc.gov.in . Candidates will have to upload scanned photograph and signature at the appropriate place. After online submission, an auto generated receipt with regsitration number will be generated . Candidates will have to keep the Registration number and receipt for future use.
2. For Offline submission : Candidates can download the Application form through official website with unique number or code. Fill the form in all respects and along with relevant enclosures /certificates send it to "The Secretary cum Controller of Examinations , West Bengal Staff Selection Commission, Mayukh Bhaban, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091" so as to reach before 14th March, 2014.
Important Dates :
Online registration commencing from : 11-02-2014
Last date for Online submission of application : 14-03-2014
Admit card will be issued from : 23rd May, 2014
Date of Examination : 26th June, 2014
Result will be display on : August, 2014
Date of publishing final Result : October, 2014
Check Sub Inspector Official Notification.
Apply Online from this link.
West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2014 - Apply Online for Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WB SSC) invites Online applications from eligible citizens for filling up the 246 vacancies of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) of Excise posts . Interested Candidates can fill Online application form through WB SSC official website on or before 22nd January, 2014 . www.iupsc.in highlights eligibility criteria, selection process , opening and closing of application etc is mentioned below.
West Bengal SSC (ASI) Recruitment 2014 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 246
Name of posts : Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) of Excise
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have crossed the age of 27 years as on 01st January, 2013.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have been passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination from the west bengal Council of higher secondary education or its equivalent.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected for desired post on the basis of written Test, Physical Measurement and Interview.
Pay Scale : Rs. 7100 - 37,600 + Grade Pay of Rs. 3200/-.
Application Fee :
1. SC/ST Candidates need to pay Rs. 20 only.
2. Unerserved Candidates need to pay Rs. 220/-.
How to Apply : Candidates will have to submit application though commission's website www.wbssc.gov.in by filling up basic information including scanned photograph and signature.
Important Dates :
Starting date for submission of application : 23-12-2013
Last date for submission of application : 22-01-2014
date for downloading admit card : 05-03-2014
Date of Examination : 06-04-2014
Date of written Test result : May,2014
Click here to view the Official Notification .
Click here to Apply Online.
All the visitors are urged to register their Email Address in our Mail Subscription box to get updates of govt jobs, bank jobs, central jobs, PSU jobs etc...
we wish your search for jobs may end here...