UPPCL Recruitment 2014 - Office Assistant , Stenographer Online Application form
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling the 151 vacancies of Personnel Officer, Asst Reviewing Officer, Stenographer and other posts. Interested Candidates may fill Online Application form for the above mentioned posts from 12th July to 02nd August, 2014. More detailed information like educational Qualification, age limit, selection process etc are mentioned below.
The Complete vacancy details under UPPCL Recruitment is mentioned below :
Number of vacancies : 151
Name of Posts :
1. Personnel Officer: 02 Posts
2. Assistant Reviewing Officer: 07 Posts
3. Stenographer Grade III: 17 Posts
4. Additional Private Secretary: 02 Posts
5. Office Assistant Grade III: 117 Posts
6. Office Assistant (Grade III) Accounts: 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1,2 & 5 : any Degree or equivalent from recognized university with Hindi Knowledge.
2. For Stenographer post : Degree with typing speed of 60 wpm in Hindi, 80 wpm in English.
3. For Addl. Private Secretary : Degree from recognized university with typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi and 40 wpm in English.
4. For Office Assistant Accounts : Degree in Commerce.
Age Details :
1. For Post no. 1&2 : between 21 years to 35 years.
2. For Stenographer post : between 20 years to 35 years.
3. For post no. 4 to 6 : between 18 years to 35 years.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written test, Skill test and Interview.
Pay Scale :
1. Personnel Officer : Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-.
2. Assistant Reviewing Officer : Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
3. Stenographer : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2600/-.
4. Addl. Private Secretary : Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800 + grade pay Rs. 4800/-.
5. Office Assistant : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + grade pay Rs. 2600/-.
Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/-.
2. SC/ST Candidates need to pay Rs. 700/-.
How to Apply : Interested candidates would register their online application form through official website www.uppcl.org on or before 02nd August, 2014.
Important dates :
Commencing date for Online registration of application : 12th July, 2014
Last date for Online registration of Application : 02nd August, 2014
last date for payment of Application fee : 31st July, 2014
Click here to get the recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply Online.