GATE 2014 Online Application form , Notification & Exam Dates
Indian Institute of Science and Seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) jointly administered and conducted the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) , an all India Examination. This year , IIT Kharagpur (Organizing Institute) takes the responsibility for the end-to-end process and coordination amongst the administering Institutes.
GATE 2014 Score card is used for Admissions to the post Graduate programs (i.e M.E, M.Tech , Direct Ph.D) in Indian Institute of Higher Education provided by MHRD and other Government Agencies.
Interested Candidates may apply Online from 02nd September, 2013 to 01st October, 2013. complete details of GATE 2014 such as Exam date, eligibility , Examination Schedule, How to Apply , Admit card etc is mention below.
Name of Examination : Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2014 :
Required Educational Qualification : Candidates should have completed the degree of B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharm or B.S or M.Sc/M.A/MCA or equivalent or Post B.Sc. Candidates who are currently in the 4th year/final year are also eligible for GATE 2014.
What's New in GATE 2014 : A new Paper "Ecology and Evolution" is introduced in Gate 2014. GATE 2014 Examinations for all the 22 papers will be conducted by an ONLINE Computer Based Test(CBT).
Application Fee :
1. General and OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1500/-.
2. SC/ST/women/PD Category Candidates are required to pay Rs. 750/-.
Note : Fees is to be paid through Online Net-Banking or SBI Challan or Syndicate Bank.
How to Apply : All the candidates have to apply via Online only through official website of GATE 2014. Kindly follow this simple steps to for filling GATE Online Application form:
1. Do Enrolment using "New User Register here".
2. Fill the GATE 2014 Online Application form.
3. Now upload scanned signature and colored passport size photograph.
4. Its time to pay the Application by using any mode of payment.
5. Now submit the application form, take print out of Application form.
6. Send the printed application form along with the supporting documents to the respective Zonal GATE Office.
GATE is conducted through the constitution of eight zones. Candidates can access other details of GATE 2014 by visiting any of the following website.
1. IISc Bangalore : gate.iisc.emet.in
2. IIT Bombay : www.gate.iitb.ac.in
3. IIT Guwahati : www.iitg.emet.in/gate
4. IIT Delhi : www.gate.iitd.ac.in
5. IIT Kanpur : www.gate.iitk.ac.in
6. IIT Kharagpur : www.gate.iitkgp.ac.in
7. IIT Madras : www.gate.iitm.ac.in
8. IIT Roorkee : www.iitr.ac.in/gate
Important Dates of GATE 2014 :
Opening date for Online Registration : 02nd September, 2013
Last date for Online Enrolment : 01st October, 2013
Last date for submission of Online Application form : 03rd October, 2013
Last date for receipt of print out of Application form : 10th October, 2013
GATE 2014 Admit card will be downloaded from : 18th December, 2013
GATE 2014 Exam Dates :
GATE 2014 Online Examination : Between 01st February, 2014 and 2nd March, 2014 ( Forenoon : 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM and
Afternoon : 02 : 05:00 PM )
GATE 2014 Results will be announced on : 28th March, 2014
Click here to view the GATE 2014 Information Brochure.
Click here to view the complete details of GATE 2014 .
Click here to Apply Online.
*****Freely join us to get latest updates of GATE 2014 Admit card, results, score card and recruitment through GATE 2014 *****
For getting updates in this busy world, kindly enter your Email-Id in our Mail Subscription box and receive updates on your mail inbox on regular basis.