Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2014 - Opening for Assistant & Technician post
Central Employment Exchange invites applications from Indian nationals for filling up the 32 vacancies of Pharmacist , Navigation Assistant Grade II and Technician posts. Interested Candidates can send their application in prescribed form on or before 27th January, 2014. The eligibility criteria, selection process and other details are provided below.
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2014 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 32
Name of post :
1. Pharmacist : 02 posts
2. Navigation Assistant grade II : 26 posts
3. Technician : 04 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. For Pharmacist post : Between 18 years to 30 years.
2. For Navigational Assistant & Technician post : Between 18 years to 27 years.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Navigational Assistant : Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics from a Institution.
2. For Technician : Diploma in Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering or Electrical & Electronics or combination of above from recognized institution or equivalent
3. For pharmacist post : 12th pass
Selection process : Selection will be made on the basis of written test and Interview.
Pay Scale :
1. For Navigational Assistant : Rs. 5200 - 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2800
2. For technician : Rs. 5200 - 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to download the application form through the link given below. Fill the form and with relevant enclosures send it to address given below :
For Pharmacist :
The Additional Director, Central Govt. Health Scheme,
Surj Khund Road, Swasthya Bhawan, Meerut (U.P)
For Navigational Assistant :
The Director, Directorate of Lighthouse and Lightships,
Deep Bhawan , M.G. Road , Ghatkopar (East) Mumbai-400077 (Maharashtra)
Important Dates :
Last date for receipt of application form : 27-01-2014
Last date for receipt of application form (for far flung areas) : 03-02-2014
Click here to Download the notification.
Click here to Download the Application Form.
*****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible*****