Maharashtra Forest Dept Recruitment 2013 - Latest opening in Maharashtra
Office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (HoFF) M.S. Nagpur issued Advertisement notification about recruitment of Data Entry Operator, Office Assistant, Data Analyst etc posts . Interested Candidates can send their applications in prescribed format before 30th November, 2013. Eligibility criteria, selection process, post wise break up vacancy details and opening or closing of application is mentioned below.
Maharashtra Forest Dept Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 33
Name of post :
1. Data Entry Operator: 08 posts
2. Office Assistant: 08 posts
3. Program Co-ordinator (SFDA): 03 posts
4. Technical Assistant (SFDA): 03 posts
5. Finance Manager (CAMPA): 02 posts
6. GIS Co-ordinator (CAMPA): 03 posts
7. GIS Analyst / MIS expert (CAMPA): 04 posts
8. Data Analyst (Nodal Cell): 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1 & 2 : Graduate in computer related subjects or having secured more than 70% marks in the MSC IT exam.
2. For post no. 3 : Graduate/ Post Graduate in B. Sc. BCA in science
3. For post no. 4 : degree in Science/ M. Sc Agriculture/ Horti/ Forestry preferably
4. For post no. 5 : degree in finance/ Natural Resource Management / Forestry preferably with MBA
How to Apply : Candidates are required to send dully completed application form along with relevant documents to the "Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (Budget, Planning & Development) C/o. Office of The Principal Chief Conservator of Forest, (HoFF) Maharashtra State, Ramgiri Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur 440 001"
Last date for receipt of application form : 30-11-2013
Click here to view the Official notification.
All the visitors are urged to register their Email Address in our Mail Subscription box to get updates of govt jobs, bank jobs, central jobs, PSU jobs etc...
we wish your search for jobs may end here ...