Deccan Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014 - Online Application form 2014
Deccan Grameena Bank invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Interested Candidates may apply through Online mode from 07th January, 2014 to 22nd January, 2014.
Note : Candidates who have been declared qualified at the online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013 are eligible to apply.
Complete vacancy details in DGB :
Number of vacancies : 339
Name of post :
1. Officer Scale-III: 05 posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 15 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (IT): 04 Posts
4. Officer Scale-II (CA): 01 Post
5. Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 Post
6. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
7. Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 01 Post
8. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 02 Posts
9. Officer Scale-I: 121 Posts
10. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 188 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. For Officer Scale III Post : Between 21 years to 40 years.
2. For Officer Scale II post : Between 21 years to 32 years.
3. For Office Scale I & Office Asst post : Between 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1,2,9 & 10 : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University,
2. For post no. 3 : Degree from a recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology.
3. For post no. 4 : Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
4. For post no. 5 : Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent
5. For post no. 6 : Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution .
6. For post no. 7 : MBA in Marketing from a recognized university
7. For post no. 8 : Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in RRB-s CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September / October 2013 and Personal Interview.
1. Officer MMGS-III : Rs. 52,081.00
2. Officer MMGS-II : Rs. 39,314.00
3. Officer JMGS-I : Rs. 29,384.00
4. For Office Assistant : Rs. 17,268.00
How to Apply : Interested Candidates can register their applications through Online mode from the DGB official website www.dgbhyd.com . After applying Online , Kindly take print out of online application and retain it for future assistance.
Important dates :
Opening date for Online registration : 07-01-2014
Last date for Online registration : 22-01-2014
Last date for reprint : 06-02-2014
Click here to Download the Official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.
Recruitment in other bank through IBPS Sept 2013
*****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible*****