Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Recruitment 2015 - Apply Online
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling the 547 vacancies of Officer Scale III,II, I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts . Interested Candidates may apply online from 20th January, 2015 to 04th February, 2015. More detailed information such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are mentioned below.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 547
Names of the Post :
1. Officer Scale-III: 12
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 33
3. Officer Scale-II (IT): 02 Posts
4. Officer Scale-II (CA): 04
5. Officer Scale-II (Law): 01
6. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01
7. Officer Scale -II (Agricultural Officer): 17
8. Officer Scale -I: 229
9. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 248
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. For Officer Scale III : Between 21 years to 40 years.
2. For officer Scale II : Between 21 years to 32 years.
3. For Office Scale I & Office Asst : Between 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have obtained Degree in any discipline from a recognized University /Institute.
Language Proficiency - The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State/ UT i.e. Telugu (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II and III). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have –
a. Local language at 10th Std level
b. Native language at 10th Std level
c. Local language at any level up to graduation level
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September / October 2014 and Personal Interview.
1. For Officer Scale-III : Rs. 55,901/-
2. For Officer Scale -II : Rs. 42,736/-.
3. For Officer Scale-I : Rs. 32,398/-.
4. For Office Assistants : Rs. 18,698/-.
Note : Only those candidates are eligible for above mentioned post
who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September / October 2014.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online through Bank's website www.apgvbank.in between 20.01.2015 to 04.02.2015. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
Important dates :
Opening date for submission of online application : 20.01.2015
Last date for submission of online application: 04.02.2015
Last date for Reprint : 19.02.2015
Click here to view the official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.
All the visitors are urged to register their Email Address in our Mail Subscription box to get updates of govt jobs, bank jobs, central jobs, PSU jobs etc...
we wish your search for jobs may end here ...