AFCAT 2016 Online Application form www.careerairforce.nic.in - Commissioned Officer
Indian Air Force (IAF) invites Online Applications from Male & Female Indian citizens for the following courses commencing in January, 2017 for grant of short service Commission in Flying branch and permanent / short service commission in Technical and Ground Duty Branches. IAF issued a notification of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 01/2016.
Interested Candidates can fill Online application form of AFCAT 2016 through Official website on or before 31st December, 2015 . www.iupsc.in highlights eligibility criteria, selection process , how to apply process of AFCAT 2016 as mentioned below.
AFCAT 2016 Online application form vacancy details :
Name of post : Commissioned Officer
Names of Branches:
1. Flying Branch :
a. No. 201/17F/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
2. Technical Branch:
a. No. 200/17T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
b. No. 200/17T/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
3. Ground Duty Branch:
a. No. 200/17G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
b. No. 200/17G/SSC/M (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT 2016 Online application form.
Age Limit :
1. For flying branch : 20 yrs to 24 yrs
2. For Technical Branch : 20 yrs to 26 yrs
3. For Ground Duty branches : 20 yrs to 26 yrs.
Educational Qualification :
1. For flying Branch : Graduates (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline from a recognized University or BE / B.Tech degree (Four year course) from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers.
2. For Technical Branch : All candidates applying for Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical & Electronics branch) should have scored a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together
3. For Ground Duty branches : Candidates must possess Graduate (min. 60 % marks) or Post Graduate Degree (min. 50 % marks) in any discipline.
Selection Process : The Selection will be done on the basis of performance in AFCAT & Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) ( for candidates applied for technical branch only) followed by Intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Medical Test and Interview conducted by Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs).
Candidates who want to apply for Flying branch, they need to face Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) which is based on the choice of branch/eligibility.
Pay Scale :
1. Flying Branch : Rs. 80,238/-.
2. Technical Branch : Rs. 69,238/-.
3. Ground Duty Branches : Rs. 66,738/-.
How to Apply : Candidates can register their applications through Online mode from AFCAT website www.careerairforce.nic.in for Commissioned officer post latest by 31st December, 2015.
Important dates :
Opening Date of On-line registration : 05th December, 2015
Date of AFCAT 2016 & EKT written Examination : 21st February, 2016
Please open the link http://careerairforce.nic.in/tview3.asp?link_temp_id=300&lid=153 complete advt details.
Click here for Online registration.
All the visitors are urged to register their Email Address in our Mail Subscription box to get updates of govt jobs, bank jobs, central jobs, PSU jobs etc...
we wish your search for jobs may end here..