TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2013 www.tnpsc.gov.in TNPSC Revised Syllabus 2013
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC ) recently issued notification of TNPSC Group 4 Exam which Online registration was started from 14th June, 2013 and will end at 15th July, 2013. Lac of candidates is now filling the TNPSC Group 4 Online form . Candidates have to appear in Written Examination for getting Selection in TNPSC Group 4. So for written Exam, Syllabus is must and candidates who filled the form and searching for TNPSC group 4 Syllabus, so guys here given below section we provides complete syllabus of TNPSC group 4 Exam.
GROUP-IV Examination (S.S.L.C. Standard) Syllabus: The TNPSC Group 4 usually covers the following section :
A. General Studies Topics for Objective type :-
UNIT-I : GENERAL SCIENCE :
UNIT-II : CURRENT EVENTS :
. Political Science
UNIT- III : GEOGRAPHY :
Earth and Universe-Solar system-Monsoon, rainfall, weather & climate Water resources etc.
UNIT- IV : HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA AND TAMIL NADU :
UNIT-V : INDIAN POLITY :
UNIT-VI : INDIAN ECONOMY :
UNIT-VI : INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT :
National renaissance-Emergence of national leaders-Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore Different modes of agitations-Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others
UNIT-VII : APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY TESTS :
B. SYLLABUS – GENERAL ENGLISH : -
S.S.L.C. Standard (Objective Type) Grammar PART A :-
1. Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
2. Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
3. Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
4. Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
5. Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
6. Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
7. Select the correct Question Tag
8. Select the correct Tense
9. Select the correct Voice
10. Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
11. Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object….) Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
12. Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
14. Select the correct sentence
15. Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
16. Select the correct Plural forms
17. Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentense)
18. Identify the correct Degree.
19. Form a new word by blending the words.
20. Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
Click Here to View Complete TNPSC Syllabus 2013
Don't Forget to join us for Latest updates
Via Email : register your Email Id on this website, we will send latest notification in your mail inbox.
Via Facebook : Like our facebook fan page for getting latest updates in your facebook Timeline and share with you.
We wish You Good Luck for Examination !!!