Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2014 - Asst Engineer & Jr. Engineer govt jobs
Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling up of the 550 vacancies of Asst Engineer and Jr. Engineer Posts. Engineering Graduates who are interested in this govt jobs may apply online from 04th march, 2014 to 02nd April, 2014. More Detailed information such as educational qualification, age limit, salary and steps to apply online is mentioned below.
karnataka PSC Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details :
Number of vacancies : 550
Name of the Post :
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 365 posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 40 posts
3. Junior Engineer (Civil): 131 posts
4. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 14 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Candidates should belong the age group of 18 years to 33 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Assistant Engineer : Degree in Civil/Mechanical engineering.
2. For Junior Engineer : Diploma in Civil/Mechancial engineering.
1. For Asst Engineer : Rs. 22,800 to Rs. 43,200/-.
2. For Junior Engineer : Rs. 17,650 to Rs. 32,000/-.
Application Fee :
1. Unreserved Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/-.
2. SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/CAT-I Candidates are required to pay Rs. 25 in the form of challan that must be downloaded from website or through NET banking, Credit/Debit card payment/NEFT.
How to Apply : Candidates would required to apply Online through KPSC Website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in before 02nd April, 2014.
Important Dates :
Online registration commence from : 04-03-2014
Last date for Online submission of application : 02-04-2014
Click here to get the recruitment notification.
Click here to fill Online Application form.