BHU Entrance Result 2013 www.bhu.ac.in BHU B.Sc/B.Com/B.A/B.ed Result 2013

Banaras Hindu University (BHU) ,varanasi recently few days ago B.Sc (Nursing) result was declared on the official portal of BHU www.bhu.ac.inRight now BHU UG Entrance Exam result will be declare after a few days of waiting so students keep passion and visit regular on our blog www.iupsc.in for latest news about BHU UG Entrance Result 2013. Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Varanasi has two campuses, Three Institutes & Four Advanced Centers & BHU Top College in Uttar Pradesh.

About BHU : Banaras Hindu University ranks among the first few in the country in the field of academic and research output. This university has two campuses, 3 institutes, 16 faculties, 140 departments, 4 advanced centers and 4 interdisciplinary schools. The University is making its mark at the national and international levels in a number of frontier areas of Science, Social Science, Technology, Medicine and Agriculture etc. BHU today has nearly twenty thousand students including 2500 research scholars and 650 foreign students from 34 nations, under one roof who are pursuing different academic programmes at this campus as well as the newly established Rajiv Gandhi South Campus.

BHU Declare very soon the B.Sc/B.Com/B.A & Other UG Course result on the official portal www.bhuonline.in. Many Lac Students are appear in the BHU Entrance examination in the year 2013-14. Tentative counseling for admission of UG courses (MBBS/BDS) will be held on 04th July, 2013. For 15% seats of total 84 MBBS seats, 13 seats, candidates would be admitted through All India quota (for central counseling) and the remaining 85%, 71 seats will be filled up through IMS, BHU counseling.

How to Check Banaras hindu University Result 2013 :
1. First of Students go the official website www.bhu.ac.in.
2. Select the particular course for which you want to see the result.
3. Students Enter the year and Roll Number.
4. Click on the submit button.
5. Now wait for few seconds the result will display on your screen.
6. Take the hardcopy of the result for future use.

Click Here to get BHU Entrance Result 2013 

Don't Forget to join us for Latest updates

Via Email : register your Email Id on this website, we will send latest notification in your mail inbox.

Via Facebook : Like our facebook fan page for getting latest updates in your facebook Timeline and share with your friends.

We wish you  Good luck for your Result   !!!

Post a Comment