AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2013 - Resident and Tutor Application form
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has issued recruitment notification for filling up the 698 vacancies of Sr, Jr Resident, Tutor/ Demonstrator Posts in various departments. Interested Candidates can send their applications in prescribed format before 16th December,2013. More detailed information regarding AIIMS Recruitment 2013 is mentioned below.
Complete vacancy details in AIIMS Bhubaneswar :
Number of vacancies : 698
Name of posts :
1. Senior Resident: 327 Posts
2. Junior Resident: 301 Posts
3. Tutor/ Demonstrator: 70 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Candidates age limit shall not exceed 33 years as on 16th December, 2013. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Senior Resident post : MBBS/BDS with one year internship , MD/MS/MDS or M.Sc Degree, Ph.D in the concerned subject.
2. For Post no. 2 & 3 : MBBS/ BDS with one year internship or MCI/ DCI for Medical Candidates, MSc for Non Medical Candidates.
Selection process : Selection shall be made on the basis of performance in written Test/Interview.
Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/-.
2. SC/ST category candidates need to pay Rs. 800/-.
How to Apply : Candidates are advised to download the application form through Official website, then take print out and fill the application form in all respects and along with relevant certificates send it to following address :
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS),
Sijua, PO: Dumuduma,
Bhubaneswar – 751 019, Odisha (India)
Important dates :
Last date for receipt of application form : 16-12-2013
Click here to view the Official notification and application form.
All the visitors are urged to register their Email Address in our Mail Subscription box to get updates of govt jobs, bank jobs, central jobs, PSU jobs etc...
we wish your search for jobs may end here ...