UPSC Recruitment 2013 - Apply Online for Central govt jobs
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification regarding latest opening of various vacancies. Candidates who wish to join central govt as Employee have to apply online for following mention post before 30th May, 2013. Further detailed information of UPSC Recruitment 2013 is mention below.
UPSC complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 41
Name of posts :
1. Director of Laboratories: 01 Post
2. Technical Officer (Dairy Development): 02 Posts
3. Associate Professor (Arabic): 01 Post
4. Junior Works Manager (Clothing Technology): 10 Posts
5. Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry): 02 Posts
6. Junior Scientific Officer (Physics): 02 Posts
7. Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology): 02 Posts
8. Senior Scientific Officer, Gr.-II (Ballistics): 01 Post
9. Senior Scientific Officer, Gr.-II (Explosives): 02 Posts
10. Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi): 01 Post
11. Reader in Law: 01 Post
12. Professor of Economics: 02 Posts
13. Professor of Hindi and Regional Languages: 01 Post
14. Reader in Political Theory and Constitutional Law: 01 Post
15. Extra Assistant Director (Hydrometeorology): 02 Posts
16. Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine): 01 Post
17. Senior Lecturer (Anaesthesiology): 02 Posts
18. Senior Lecturer (Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy): 01 Post
19. Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics): 01 Post
20. Senior Lecturer (Microbiology): 03 Posts
21. Public Health Dentist: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Candidates age should not be above than 53 yrs . For
complete details kindly read the official notification.
Educational Qualification : Candidates wishes to apply for
above mention post have to obtain the Post Graduate degree in
Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/Micro-biology of a recognized university.
Application Fee : Candidates need to pay Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI Bank.
Selection process : Selections will be done on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates would be required to apply online from official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in . Candidates are required to submit the hard copy of application form along with relevant documents at the time of Interview.
Last date for Filling online application form : 30-05-2013
Click here to Apply Online and get full advt details.
Don't Forget to join us for Latest updates
Via Email : register your Email Id on this website, we will send latest notification in your mail inbox.
Via Facebook : Like our facebook fan page for getting latest updates in your facebook Timeline and share with your friends.
We wish you All the Best for Results !!!