Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2015 - Online Application
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling the 74 vacancies of Cluster Coordinator , Block , District Manager & Office Superintendent posts on contract basis. Interested Candidates may apply Online before last date of submission ,ie. 28th January, 2015. Further detailed information are mentioned below.
MSRLM Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 74
Name of Posts :
1. District Manager –MIS: 03
2. District Manager – Livelihoods (Farm): 01
3. Office Superintendent & District Manager – Procurement: 01
4. District Manager – Capacity Building: 07
5. Block Manager – Livelihoods: 09
6. Block Manager -MIS and Monitoring & Evaluation: 24
7. Block Manager – Financial Inclusion: 04
8. Cluster Coordinator: 25
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Sr. no. 1 : Must have completed PG degree or diploma with minimum 6 years’ experience in handling MIS Function for private
2. For Sr. no. 2 : PG degree/ diploma completed Rural development or Rural management or Agri-Business Management or agriculture or agriculture engineering.
3. For Sr. no. 3 : PG degree/ diploma in Commerce or ICWA or CA or Business Administration or MBA – Finance.
4. For Sr. no. 4 : PG degree/ diploma completed in Social work or Business administration or Development studies.
Age limit : Candidates who want to apply their age should not above 40 years as on 01.01.2015. More detailed information is mentioned below.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates would required to apply Online through the website www.umed.co.in on or before 28th January, 2015. The Candidates are urged to read the instructions carefully before going to fill the form.
Last date for receipt of Application form : 28th January, 2015
Click here to get MSRLM Recruitment Advertisement.
Click here to Apply Online.